(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Kathmandu
Grade: Easy to Exotic
Highest access of the trek: 3650 m.
Culture encounter: Tibetian
Tour type: Fully Organized,
Himalayan sights: Mt. Kailash
Most Attraction of the trek: Tibetan culture
Best Seasion: April to June and August to November
Transportation: by car/jeep/flight
Minimum Group Size: 2 or above, (need to rejoin the Group)
Itinerary type: Customized
02 Night 03 Day Tibet Tour is our short Tibet tour which discover Lhasa the capital city of Tibet. It is the tourism hub of this delighted nation.
Tibet the joyful lands of ancient and historic religion. This is Forbidden City of culture, color and one of the most beautiful Himalaya’s destinations in the world. It is famous for natural wilderness, Himalayas Panorama and cultural settlement of there.
Potala palace, Sera monastery, Drepung monastery, Jokhang Tempale and Summer Palace of Dalai Lama are the famous place to see in Lhasa. 3 days of Tibet tour is start From Kathmandu by Flight. You will arrive at famous Lhasa city (3650m) after one hour flight from Kathmandu.
Lhasa, the capital of the Tibet Autonomous Region, lies on the Lhasa River’s north bank in a valley of the Himalayas. Rising atop Red Mountain at an altitude of 3,700m, the red-and-white Potala Palace once served as the winter home of the Dalai Lama. The palace’s rooms, numbering around 1,000, include the Dalai Lama’s living quarters, as well as murals, chapels and tombs.
Potala Palace is the landmark also the symbol of Tibet. It is a great giant palace consisting of many houses, towers, chapels, etc. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Potala Palace is the highest place in the world. Because of its spectacular architecture style. Also it is regarded as one of the most beautiful architectural building in the world. As the historic ensemble of Lhasa, Patala Palace, together with the exceptional Jokhang Temple. Norbulingka is the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its main buildings are situated on the Red Hill by the side of Lhasa River. Potala Palace is not only a splendid place, but also a treasure house where you can see precious arts and learn Tibetan culture and history. Because of its brilliant arts and history, travelers see it as the No. 1 must-see attraction in Tibet.
By climbing the steps up to the top, you can see the great views of Lhasa city as well as beautiful plateau landscape far away.
- Arrival in Kathmandu, transport to the hotel then check in,
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu,
- Kathmandu (1,300m) – Lhasa (3,650m),
- In Lhasa: Two Full Days Sightseeing Tour In Lhasa,
- Lhasa to Kathmandu,
- Arrival in Kathmandu After arriving at the Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu, we will be greeted by a representative from Himalayan Glacier who will drop us off at our hotel. After checking in, we take a rest or visit Himalayan Glacier’s office. In the evening, there will be a welcome dinner hosted by Himalayan Glacier where we get acquainted with the excellent Nepalese cuisine.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu: Basantapur Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swayambhu, Boudhanath, Today we visit four UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. Basantapur Durbar Square has ancient palaces with rich art and architecture. Pashupatinath Temple is one of the holiest places for Hindus. The ancient Boudhanath Stupa is one of the largest stupas in the world and the Swayambhunath Stupa meaning “the self-existent” is popularly known among foreigners as the Monkey Temple owing to the large monkey population residing in the area.
- Kathmandu (1,300m) – Lhasa (3,650m)- Departure Transport to Tribhuban Airport and Trans – Himalayan flight to Tibet (Gongaar airport) (1hr.) Drive to Lhasa (1hr.) – Full rest for acclimatization – O/N at Hotel.
- In Lhasa: One Full Days Sightseeing Tour In Lhasa Visit Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple & Barkhor Bazaar, Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery – O/N at Hotel.
- Lhasa to Kathmandu Departure to Gonggar airport and fly back to Kathmandu.
- All Transportation as our itinerary,
- Tibet travel permit,
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- Accommodation on twin sharing basic, except at Guest House in B/B plan,
- Sightseeing and monastery entrance fee as per our itinerary,
- Lunch and Dinner,
- Insurance of any Kind,
- Personal expenses as a drink tips, then other,
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstance,
- The service not mention herein,
Note:- Flight Fare & Visa charge, those subject to change without prior notice. That’s why those price will be fixed when you declare a date.
Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/npltrkhari/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3102
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.