(Based on trip reviews)
Activities: Jungle walk, Tharu culture show
Hotel: According to your Budget
Trip Grade: Easy
Most Attraction of the tour: Wildlife,
Best Seasion: March, April, May, September, October & November
Meal: Menu Choise
Minimum Group Size: 04 to above
Itinerary type: Customized
3 Days Chitwan Tour is our most popular wildlife tour for nature lover. Where you will discover different kind of animals, birds ,One Horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger and Gharial Crocodile.
Chitwan National Park is a world heritage property. Uniquely it has a history of over 3 decades in park management. Also a rich experience in resolving conflicts between the park and the people. It is a rich natural area in the Terai, the subtropical southern part of Nepal. Also a total of 68 species of animals, 544 species of birds, 56 species of fauna and 126 species of fish have been recorded in the park. Like the park is especially renowned for its protection of One Horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger and Gharial Crocodile.
CULTURAL DANCE CHITWAN
In chitwan there is Tharu social groups, which they show their unique performance. Also in the evening before dinner tharu cultural dance perfomances used to held. Along this performance you willl be holding drinks and roasted meats to make you more entertainer.
CANOE RIDE IN CHITWAN
Again canoe Ride an active package programme. This include in every pacakages. Canoe ride along the Rapti river will be an excellent opportunity for Bird Watching and for seeing the rare species of crocodiles. The Marsh Mugger and the fish eating Gharial.
ELEPHANT BREEDING CENTRE
Of course all the animals, elephants are probably the most graceful. Moreover our naturalists will take you to the Hattisar to domonstrate how elephants’ meals are prepared. And how they eat in the Elephant Breeding Centre. They will explain the nature and habits of elephants.
JUNGLE WALK CHITWAN
Jungle walk includes in every packages. An excellent opportunity to see four different kinds of deer, rhino, wild bore, monkey, leopard, sloth bear, and the Royal Bengal Tiger (if you are lucky). Similarly you will also encounter many other smaller mammals that have made Chitwan.
- Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park by drive,
- Chitwan Jungle Tour,
- Visit Elephant Breeding Centre and transfer to Kathmandu,
- Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park by drive,Today, we start our journey to Chitwan. On reaching Chitwan National Park, we attend a briefing program related to our jungle tour. 13:00pm – Lunch 16:00pm – We take a tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu village. Then, we visit the National Park Visitor’s centre. It is followed by the sunset view from the bank of Rapti River. 19:00pm – You will be treated by a cultural dance of Tharu community or slideshow presentation on almost everything in Chitwan. 20:00pm – Enjoy your dinner.
- Chitwan Jungle Tour
You will just explore the jungle, wildlife and enjoy all of it. 6:00am – Wake up 6:30am – breakfast time 7:00am – Canoe ride along the Rapati river + jungle walk + you can enjoy elephant bathing on your way back 13:00pm – Enjoy your lunch. 15:00pm – Elephant Safari 20:00 – Enjoy your dinner.
- Visit Elephant Breeding Centre and transfer to Kathmandu, Approximately 6 hours to go back Kathmandu.
- Hotels inChitwan, 2 night three days, B/B plan)
- Car/haice/bus with a driver during 3 days,
- All local tax & entrance fee,
- All activities in chitwan
- Local maps
- Nepal entry visa fee,
- Lunch, dinner & drinks
- Bar and laundry bill,
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Additional medication for altitude sickness (Acetazolamide etc.),
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses.
- Services not mentioned herein
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.