(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Kathmandu
Culture encounter: Mixed
Most Attraction of the Tour: Rural village with Mountain View
Best Season: March, April, May, September, October, November
Minimum Group Size: 01 to above
Itinerary type: Customized
Bandipur Village Tour is a pleasant and charming hill town is situat on a hill-crest. You are offered a magnificent view of the central Himalayas and the Marshyangdi valley. This ancient Newari mountain town located somewhat mid-way between Kathmandu and Pokhara and only eight Kilometers above the Prithivi Highway. It is the ideal spot for travelers to take a lunch- break. Stretch the body or simply gaze at the enchanting mountain views.
Untouched by modernization, and laced with an abundance of ancient houses, temples of great significance, and historical architecture, this medieval-era town boasts festivals all year around, besides plethora of cultural offerings. Neighboring Magar, Gurung, Bahun, Chhetri, Damai and Sarki villages all contribute to the cultural diversity of the region.
The hilltop town not only overlooks the incredible expanse of the Marsyanngdi river valley. But also offers a breathtaking sweep of the Himalayan range, from Langtang in the east to Dhaulagiri in the west. Also from nearby hilltops, one can see as far as Manakamana and Gorkha to east the great Chitwan plains to the south, among others, this is ideal place for two, three day hiking in the surrounding hills.
From the tiny hamlet of Cheres (6km before Mugling), an Austrian-engineered cable car soars up an almost impossibly steep hillside to the ancient Manakamana Temple. One of the most important temples in the Middle Hills. Hindus believe that the goddess Bhagwati, an incarnation of Parvati, has the power to grant wishes.
- Arrival at TIA airport
- Kathmandu sight seen,
- Drive from Kathmandu to Bandipur by bus or by private car.
- Hiking up to Magar village
- Explore Siddha Cave
- Drive Back to Kathmandu
- Arrival at TIA airport, Pick up from there then check in to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu.Our team member will be waiting outside the airport terminal a few meters from the exit door. Please check your name at Showcard. He will bring you to hotel in Kathmandu. The drive from the airport to the hotel is around 20 minutes.After refreshment, we will brief your plan more visibly.
- Kathmandu sight seen, After breakfast, your tour guide will be introduced. He will guide you through the Heritage Sites of Kathmandu. An easy, relaxing day in a comfortable ride with a local guide will uncover totally different perspective of Kathmandu. Those are the pointed place to see, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhu nath Stupa (Monkey Temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square.More about Kathmandu>
- Drive from Kathmandu to Bandipur by bus or by private car. It will take about 3.5 hour drive. Following the old trail of Bandipur and take a Sight seeing tour of old villages. Overnight in Bandipur at lodge.
- Hiking up to Magar village Ramko or hiking to Mukhundeswari. Evening nature walk in Raniban. Overnight in Bandipur at lodge.
- Explore Siddha Cave , recently discovered and probably the biggest cave in the Asia . Overnight in Bandipur at lodge.
- Drive Back to Kathmandu , Free in afternoon, shopping or rest day, Evening join Nepali cultural dinner show
- Hotels in Kathmandu & Bandipur with breakfast.
- Land transport by Car,
- Finest, English speaking local Guide
- All local entrance fee,
- Farewell dinner,
- Local maps
- Lunch and Dinner in while you are in Nepal
- Water & any kind of Drinks.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses.
- Services not mentioned herein
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.