(Based on trip reviews)
Best Season: Sep - Dec, Jan - May, Jun - Aug
Grade*: 3+, 3, 3+
Water Flow: 500-300, 250-1100, 1600-4800
Bhote Kosi river rafting is regarded as one of the best short white water rafting trips in the world. Bhote mean river from Tibet which is the main branch of the sun Koshi.
It is the steepest river that is rafted in Nepal. Bhote Kosi river rafting trip is an ideal trip for those looking for short whitewater voyage. It is better suited to those who have some previous rafting experience. After thorough safety and paddle briefings, Bhote Kosi whitewater rafting trip begins. Best time for rafting along this river is from October to December and From February to April.
Bhote Koshi River
The Bhote Koshi is the upper river course of the Sun Kosi, known as Poiqu in Tibet. Also it is part of the Koshi River system in Nepal. A western tributary of the upper Dudh Koshi is also called Bhote Koshi.The headwaters of Poiqu and Bhote-Sun Koshi River are located at the Zhangzangbo Glacier in Tibet. The river flows out of the Lumi Chimi lake. When entering Nepal, it is known Bhote Koshi. Further downstream, from the village of Bahrabise onwards, it is called Sun Koshi.
Meet at the office as per time arranged by your expedition leader at the pre-departure meeting.
Early morning,after takeing drink and breakfast
- Meet at the office as per time arranged by your expedition leader at the pre-departure meeting.
Then we travel by our private bus to starting point Baseri, this is a spectacular drive through village and if weather permits, you will have fantastic mountain views i.e. Ganesh himal, Langtang, Annapurna South etc.
Upon in st. point then leader give you safety talk and lunch than provide all paddling gears for the trip, this day we provides about three and half hours of pure white water rafting. The river flows through a beautiful narrow canyon with 3+ to 5 class rapid with lust green vegetation and waterfalls when we hit the village of Barabise we load all the boats into our bus and drive back to our camp (in Basari).
- Early morning,after takeing drink and breakfast
leader give you reface your mind to give safety talks. Today we pass challenging rapid class 3 to 5. There is one 5+ rapid we have to shortcuts.
- Private Transportation.
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, , dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety, medical equipment and sleeping bag.
- Safety Kayak.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire.
- First aid kid box.
- Company T-Shirt.
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Member insurance.
- Tips to Staffs
- swim wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/npltrkhari/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3102
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.