(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Kathmandu
Highest access of the trek: 3500m
Best Seasion: March, April, May, October, November & December
Transportation: By bus/car/ Air
Minimum Group Size: 5
Itinerary type: Customized
Bhutan Tour 04 Days is popular and most selling tour where you will discover dramatic forested gorges rise to skylines of snow-capped glaciated peaks.
Nepal trekking in Himalayas Company cooperates with Bhutan local against then organize the Bhutan tour. Visit one of the most remote countries in the world, enjoy a meeting and lecture with a monk about Buddhist culture in Bhutan. Also here you can learn how to cook emu dashy (chili cheese) with a local farm family. Similarly you can hike along peaceful nature trails and thrilling cliffs, experience the pristine and peaceful nature of the “Dragon Kingdom”.
Anyone with an interest in Buddhist culture will be fascinated by this 11-day adventure into the heart of Bhutan. In addition the only country in the world that measures its well-being in GNH – Gross National Happiness. Explore remote villages and shrines in the mountains. Climb magnificent heights to the cliff-side Taktsang Monastery, 900m (2,953 ft) above the valley floor. Discover your own capacity for happiness within Bhutan’s ancient culture
Feature of Bhutan Tour 04 Days
- Buddhist culture in Bhutan
- Experience the pristine and peaceful nature of the “Dragon Kingdom”.
- the only country in the world that measures its well-being in GNH – Gross National Happiness.
- Arrive Paro, drive to Thimphu(2320m),
- Thimphu full day side seen
- Thimphu to Paro
- Paro to Kathmandu
- Arrive Paro, drive to Thimphu: Arrive at Paro Airport and then drive to the capital city Thimphu. Altitude: 2320m/ 7656ft above sea level. (1 hour 30 minutes drive) The flight into the Himalayas reveals scenic and breathtaking views of Himalayan Mountains of the world. If weather permits you will be able to see Mt Everest (8848m, 29,198ft) and other Himalayan mountain ranges. After checking into the hotel later visit, Your representative from the agency will greet you on arrival and drive you to the capital city, Thimphu. On the way to Thimphu visit, Tamchhog Lhakhang which is located on the opposite side of the river. This is a temple built by Thang Thong Gyalpo of Tibet, who was responsible for building numerous iron bridges throughout Bhutan. Kuenselcholing View Point: A place from where you can get a good overview of the Thimphu valley is from the Buddha point (Kuensel Phodrang). It is again a short drive from the town. You can pay your obeisance and offer prayers to the Buddha, the largest statue in the country and then walk around and take a glimpse of the valley. Memorial Chorten: This particular chorten was constructed in 1974 as a memorial for the third King of the country, King Jigme Dorji Wang chuck, who is widely regarded as the father of modern Bhutan.Tashichho Dzong : The names means – Means Fortress of Glorious Religion. It was built in 1641 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel. It houses the secretariat building, the throne room and the office of the king, and the central monk body.Later relax for the day and stroll around the city.
- Thimphu full day side seen Morning take a hike to Cheri Monastery (Includes Dodina and Jigme Dorji Wild life Sanctuary): Hike about 1hrs (to and fro) leds to Cheri Goemba (Cheri Dorji Dhen). Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal built this monastery in 1620 and established the first monk body here. A chance to spot birds such as Mrs Gould’s Sunbird, Yellow-browed Tit, Yellow-rump Honey guide, Long-billed Thrush, Ultramarine flycatcher. Paper factory: The handmade paper making in Bhutan stemmed from the age old tradition originated in 8th century of Bhutanese history. The handmade paper constitutes as valuable National heritage of Bhutanese cultural identity and is preserved through all the ages. The Traditional paper is recognized and held high esteem both in home and outside world. The weekend market: Held every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the people crowd the stalls every day, dressed in full color and gathered to meet and to barter, much like the street markets in London! Bhutan Craft bazaar: The private stalls had a variety of high-end quality products from places across the country such as wood carved national symbols, bags and western wears with touch of traditional designs, wooden and clay utensils, Bang chung, Dhapa, key hanger of jewelry boxes, bookmarks and handmade packing papers (Deysho) in different patterns, antique items and etc. The stalls have a distinctly rich outlook with fine tones of elegance, and a warm and inviting atmosphere. The craft bazaar is also an exemplary of how bamboo can be used to construct houses in the country. Later you can stroll around the city.
- Thimphu to Paro After breakfast, retrace your drive back to Paro. In Paro visit Tiger’s Nest Monastery (Taktsang) and Farm House, National Museum and Local Market
- Paro to Kathmandu or to your distination, Early breakfast at the hotel and then drive to the airport. Your escort will assist you with exit formalities and bid you farewell.
- 3 star Hotels on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for all days
- All transfers & transportation within Bhutan
- English speaking guide, monument entrance fees, sightseeing.
- Daily Govt. Royalties
- Mineral water in the car during sightseeing
- Visa fee $40 per person, Taktsang horse fee USD 15 per person
- Insurance, domestic & international flight fare,
- Additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstance
- Personal expenses such as drink, guide tips & etc.
- Cost for any services not mentioned in the “Cost Include head”
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.