(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Kathmandu
Grade: Easy, Easy plus
Highest access of the trek: 3210m
Culture encounter: Mixed with more popularity of Gurung, Thakali
Trekking type: Teahouse
Himalayan sights: Great panoramic view of snow Mountain
Most Attraction of the trek: To celebrate Christmas & New Year in Pokhara
Best Seasion: Fixed Depature Christmas & New Year.
Meal: Menu choice (breakfast, lunch, & Dinner)
Transportation: By bus
Minimum Group Size: 4 ++
Per day Walking: 5 to 7 hours
Itinerary type: Customized
Nepal Trekking in Himalayas Company has design Christmas and New Year Tour in Nepal. This special Package Tour for the clients who are the natural lover in a group.
Welcome you in a open group joining program schedule. Our Group Departure Package tour called Christmas and New Year Tour in Nepal. Which is started from Kathmandu then ended here as well.
Departure date from Kathmandu is on 24th Dec’2018 and arrival at second January 2018. Merry Christmas & New Year tour has a Celebration party in Pokhara then some activities included out of Pokhara too. This Tour Package can supplement to single guest too but Price & condition can’t be same.
Our this Tour package is starting from Kathmandu then end up same place. Our Christmas and New year 2018 will celebrate in lovely town Pokhara. The gap of those two festively we will spend in Mountain area to see Panoramic views. Ghorepani trek done then will back to Pokhara to celebrate New year Eva on 31st of December 2017.
The Pokhara Valley, a land of spectacular beauty crowned by the majestic Himalayas, conjures visions of calm but vibrant green hills. Loaded with luxuriant vegetation and dotted with shimmering lakes, the valley offers awesome vistas. Magnificent image of Mount Machhapuchhare reflected in the clear waters of the Lake Phewa leaves everyone spellbound. One of the Nepal’s adventure hubs, it has reputation of being the second home for the tourists worldwide.
Pokhara is situated at an altitude of 730 meters to 1030 meters. Its rich topographical conditions are responsible for the profusion of flora and fauna. The geographical location has made Pokhara one of the biggest valleys in Nepal. The valley is encircled by lush green hills ranging in height from 1077 meters in the South East of 2738 meters in the North East. Snow clad mountains add a special radiance to the valley. They also form snow-fed rivers that run through the heart of the valley.
- (23th of December):- arrival at Kathmandu.
- (24th of December):- Kathmandu to Pokhar
- (25 of December):- Pokhara Tour,
- (26 of December):- Pokhara to Thikhedunga(1577m) via Nayapull
- (27 of December):- Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani(2870m)
- (28 of December):- Ghorepani/ Poon hill to Tatopani(1190m)
- (29 of December): Tatopani rest,
- (30 of December): Tatopani to Pokhara,
- (31 of December): Pokhara tour,
- (01 of January 2018):- relax in Pokhara city
- (02 of January 2018):- back to Kathmandu,
- (03 of January 2018):- Farewell
- (23 of Dec. 2017):- Arrival to TIA airport. Pick up from there then check in to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu. Our team member will be waiting outside the airport terminal a few meters from the exit door. Please check your name at Show card. He will bring you to hotel in Kathmandu. The drive from the airport to the hotel is around 20 minutes.After refreshment, we will brief your plan more visibly.
- (24th of Dec 2017):- Kathmandu to Pokhara,
by Bus 200km drive will takes approximately 6 hours with breakfast & lunch break. Pass through along the river side, spectacular hill views, rural village etc. In the Evening will have a great party of Christmas Eva.
- (25 of Dec 2017):- Pokhara Tour, Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty. Situated at an altitude of 827m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu valley. The city is known as a center of adventure. It has several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks. The serenity of lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them create an ambience of peace and magic. So today the city has not only become the starting point for most popular trekking and rafting destinations but also a place to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature. Our activities will be, Paragliding, Devil fail, Tibetan refuse camp, international Museums, Phewa Lake boating, etc.
- (26 of Dec 2017):- Pokhara to Thikhedunga(1577m) via Nayapull (Trekking: approximately 4 hours) After breakfast take a bus ride to Nyapul(trek starting point) for one hour & little more drive than trek to Birethanti for 30minates where trekking permit and national park permit will be checked. The trail continues along the Bhurungdi Khola passing through small villages and water fail. You will reach a small village called Tikhedhunga. Where we will spend a nights.
- (27 of Dec 2017):- Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani(2870m) (Trekking: approximately 6 hours) After crossing the suspension bridge over the Bhurungdi Khola, you will have to start a steep ascent to Ulleri( 2073m)using a continues stone steps. This is the hardest ascent in this course. From Ulleri trail continues gradually uphill through small village and Rhododendron forest you will be in Ghorepani. Somewhere in middle place called Banthanti there can have lunch too then continue to Ghorepani. Ghorepani is a one of the best place in this area. After check in to the hotel then can move around with their beauty. Panoramic view of Snow Mountain is waiting for you. Can go to Poon hill view tower to see a sunset & best view.
- (28 of Dec 2017):- Ghorepani/ Poon hill to Tatopani(1190m) (Trekking: approximately 6 hours) Weak up early to climb up Poon Hill, to watch a magnificent sunrise over the Himalayas, panoramic view of Snow Mountain, best valley view. We return to Ghorepani for breakfast. We then continue to Tatopani (hot spring), trekking through open grassland and farmland. The views are the same as the previous afternoon but the sunrise adds a further dimension and many travelers will consider this to be one of the main highlights of the trip. The descend path clears every so often, providing absolutely beautiful views of the Dhaulgiri, Nillgiri & Annapurna. After finished descend cross a suspension bridge then head to tatopani town. Nearby town and beside the River is a Great hot spring. There we can relax and joy.
- (29 of Dec 2017): Tatopani rest, Enjoy with hot spring,
- (30 of Dec 2017): Tatopani to Pokhara, There is a multi-option get back to Pokhara but we will take our own bus to go Pokhara.
- (31 of Dec 2017): Pokhara tour, hiking to the Peace pagoda temple, Boating in Phewa Lake, in Evening enjoy the (last night of 2016) Eva night of 2017.
- (01 of Jan. 2018):- relax in Pokhara city spend a day as you like, after the afternoon let go to Begnas lake then back to Pokhara.
- (02 of Jan. 2018):- back to Kathmandu, by Bus, as we took before.
- (03 of Jan. 2018):- Farewell
Extra:As you know Nepal is offering much more then only Trekking so if you have time & interest then you could do some other activities too. Nepal Trekking in Himalaya organize different kind of other activities to make your holiday longer.
- Mountain Flight
- White water rafting
- Jungele Safari
- Bungee Jump
- Mountain Biking
Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and we can make shorter and longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
- All Transportation as our itinerary,
- Accommodation with Breakfast in standard Hotel
- Dinner include for, 24th night & 31st night,
- Excursions as shown in the itinerary with entrance fees
- All government taxes, Annapurna National Park entry fees TIMS (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Experience English speaking guide and support staff to carry your luggage (two guest = one porter during trekking (including their daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Trekking maps, Trekking poles, sleeping bag (if necessary, we provide)
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Lunch and Dinner at all.
- Water & any kind of Drinks.
- Tips for guide and porters
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Additional medication for altitude sickness,
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein,
Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/npltrkhari/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3102
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.