(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Pokhara
Ending at: Pokhara
Grade: Easy Plus
Highest access of the trek: 1650m
Culture encounter: mixed
Trekking type: Tea House
Himalayan sights: Panoramic view of snow cap
Most Attraction of the trek: Panoramic view of snow cap
Best Seasion: March, April, May, September, October & November
Meal: Menu choice (breakfast, lunch, & Dinner)
Transportation: By car
Minimum Group Size: 1
Per day Walking: 5 to 7 hours
Itinerary type: Customized
Dhampus hiking is short but quite a rewarding trekking. Walking through sparse villages, farm terraces and forests we reach to the Dhampus hill after few hours of walk from Pokhara.
A close face to face view of a long range of Annapurna and other mountains greets us on reaching Dhampus. We enjoy the amazing sunsets on the Himalayas in the evening and sunrise next morning, a scenery that you will treasure for long. Next day we walk back down hill through equally scenic route and catch a vehicle for Pokhara.
Besides the breathtaking mountain views. Dhampus will also offer you an opportunity to experience the peace and beauty of Nepalese countryside , watch the daily lives of the villagers , see them work on the farms and interact with local people .
Dhampus Hiking Benefit:
- Superb views of the Annapurna ranges
- Dhaulagiri, Fishtail etc mountains,
- Beautiful sunset and sunrise on the Himalayas
- Countryside experience.
- Pokhara to Dhampus vai Phedi Today we drive to Phedi (30minutes) and trek to Dhampus village approximately two hours ascend. This is a close point of Machhapuchhre Himal.
- Dhampus to Pokhara via Phedi Same way back to downhill then we take a short drive to Pokhara by private car from Phedi.
Note: As you know Nepal is offering much more then only Trekking so if you have time & interest then you could do some other activities too. Nepal Trekking in Himalaya could organize itin a reasonable price for our clients. Here is an option for you.
- Mountain Flight;let’s do it then have a Great chance to view of Mt Everest and many more on eastern region of Himalayan Range.
- White water rafting in Trisuli/Bhotekoshi and other Major River of Nepal.
- Chitwan National park &Bardiya National Park for jungle safari then to see wildlife.
- Bungee Jump , Swing & Canyoning
- Mountain Biking
- Other tour too
Cost Includes for package
- Car service Pokhara to phedi, Phedi to Pokhara,
- All government taxes, TIMS
- Food for two days & one night hotel in Dhampus,
- Experience English speaking guide a (including his daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
Cost Excludes for package
- Water & any kind of Drinks.
- Tips for guide and porters
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein.
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.