(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Sundarijal
Ending at: Changu Narayan Temple
Grade: Easy plus
Highest access of the Tour: 2527m
Culture encounter: Mixed
Tour Type: Teahouse
Best Seasion: March, April, May, September, October & November
Meal: Menu choice (breakfast, lunch, & Dinner)
Activities: Tour and Sightseeing
Transportation: By bus/car
Minimum Group Size: 1
Itinerary type: Customized
Chisopani Nagarkot Trek is also known as a family budget trek as well. It is a romantic and short trek around the Kathmandu valley for family with kids. This trek is for those trekker who have small kids but still want to do some hiking. It is also easiest trek too. In this trek you will obtain many information about the people of Nepal and its landscape. In this trek you observe the beautiful views of mountain, rivers,waterfall and etc. In this trek you will also have chance to learn the lifestyle of common people of Nepal. You will also get chance to take part in festival if you lucky. In this movement you will learn about the importance of culture and tradition.
Our trek start from Sundarijal, Chisopani, Nagrkot then end on Chagunarayan. During this trek you will visit Shivapuri National Park. You can observe different flora and fauna along with wildlife animal. At the end of trek you will be on Chagunarayan and you will be having good time with Nepali culture and Tradition.
You will see following places while Family Budget trek
- Kathmandu to chisapani, via sundarijal
- Chisapani to Nagarkot
- Nagarkot to Kathmandu, via Changunarayan,
- Kathmandu to chisapani, via sundarijal A one our car drives then rich Sundarijal which is a trekking starting points. After 45 minutes walk then we will be in Mulkharkha. Continues steeply up ahead Then, the trail will enter through the Shivapuri National Park. Our route heads down from the top ridge through a forest of oak and rhododendron to Chisapani (2300m).
- Chisapani to Nagarkot
Today, we will trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot. We will continue along the charming trail which leads us towards Nagarkot. Well, Nagarkot, (2175m) is one of the most popular destinations in Nepal. In clear weather the Himalaya range can be seen with panoramic views. You will enjoy the best view of Kathmandu valley from there.
- Nagarkot to Kathmandu, via Changunarayan
We get up early in the morning to see best sunrise and mountains view. After that, we have breakfast and then hike to Changunarayan. Then, we will visit Changunarayan temple and our private car will come and drive you back to Kathmandu.
- All accommodation and food(Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during Nepal hiking,
- All government taxes, National Park entry fees TIMS (Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- Experience English speaking guide and support staff to carry your luggage (two guest = one porter (including their daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Private car to sundarijal, Chagunarayan to kathmandu,
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- All accommodation of Kathmandu and airport Pick up/drop
- Water & any other kind of Drinks.
- Tips for guide and porters
- Services not mentioned herein
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.