(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Sundarijal
Ending at: Changu Narayan Temple
Grade: Easy plus
Highest access of the Tour: 2527m
Culture encounter: Mixed
Tour Type: Teahouse
Best Seasion: March, April, May, September, October & November
Meal: Menu choice (breakfast, lunch, & Dinner)
Activities: Tour and Sightseeing
Transportation: By bus/car
Minimum Group Size: 1
Itinerary type: Customized
Chisopani Nagarkot Trek is also known as a family trek. It is a romantic and short trek around the Kathmandu valley for family with kids. This trek is for those trekker who have small kids but still want to do some hiking. It is also easiest trek too. In this trek you will obtain many information about the people of Nepal and its landscape. In this trek you observe the beautiful views of mountain, rivers,waterfall and etc. In this trek you will also have chance to learn the lifestyle of common people of Nepal. You will also get chance to take part in festival if you lucky. In this movement you will learn about the importance of culture and tradition.
Our trek start from Sundarijal, Chisopani, Nagrkot then end on Chagunarayan. During this trek you will visit Shivapuri National Park. You can observe different flora and fauna along with wildlife animal. At the end of trek you will be on Chagunarayan and you will be having good time with Nepali culture and Tradition.
You will see following places while Family trek
- Kathmandu Durbar square
- Swayambhu nath,
- Arrival in Kathmandu,
- Full day side seen around Kathmandu
- Kathmandu to chisapani, via sundarijal
- Chisapani to Nagarkot
- Nagarkot to Kathmandu, via Changunarayan,
- Arrival in Kathmandu, Our team member will be waiting outside the airport terminal a few meters from the exit door. Please check your name at Showcard. He will bring you to hotel in Kathmandu. The drive from the airport to the hotel is around 20 minutes. After refreshment, we will brief your plan more visibly.
- Full day side seen around Kathmandu, Our destination for side seen point is Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swayambhunath.
- Kathmandu to chisapani, via sundarijal A one our car drives then rich Sundarijal which is a trekking starting points. After 45 minutes walk then we will be in Mulkharkha. Continues steeply up ahead Then, the trail will enter through the Shivapuri National Park. Our route heads down from the top ridge through a forest of oak and rhododendron to Chisapani (2300m).
- Chisapani to Nagarkot
Today, we will trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot. We will continue along the charming trail which leads us towards Nagarkot. Well, Nagarkot, (2175m) is one of the most popular destinations in Nepal. In clear weather the Himalaya range can be seen with panoramic views. You will enjoy the best view of Kathmandu valley from there.
- Nagarkot to Kathmandu, via Changunarayan
We get up early in the morning to see best sunrise and mountains view. After that, we have breakfast and then hike to Changunarayan. Then, we will visit Changunarayan temple and our private car will come and drive you back to Kathmandu.
- All accommodation,
- All food(Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during hiking area,
- All government taxes, National Park entry fees TIMS (Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- Experience English speaking guide and support staff to carry your luggage (two guest = one porter (including their daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Private car to sundarijal, Chagunarayan to kathmandu,
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu,
- Water, any other kind of Drinks and Tips for guide/porters
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses, any other unforeseen expenses and trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein
Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/npltrkhari/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3102
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.