(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Pokhara
Ending at: Pokhara
Destination: Ghorepani Bird tour
Activities: Hiking then Watching Bird,
Best Time : March, April, May, September, October, November
Group Size: 01 to above
Itinerary Type: customized
Nepal trekking in Himalayas offer you a great Bird watching tour in Ghorepani area. Here jungle will give you 100+ bird species which is great time to watch them in a deep forest. Ghorepani Bird watching tour is a chance to see different types of the bird. Also in this tour can see for other animals and flower. In addition you can have view of the panorama of the mountain and also different types of vegetation. In here you can find over 100 species if the bird.
Beside bird watching a magic mountain awaited you on this journey. Flowering rhododendron forests come alive with birdsong, and deep, subtropical valleys set with stone steps will make you feel like an old-fashioned adventure hero! This is all set with the beautiful Annapurna mountains – including the famous Machapuchare (Fish Tail) – dominating the skyline. The climax of your trek, sunrise atop Poon Hill. We will give also you front-row access to one of the most phenomenal spectacles of natural theatre on Earth.
This trek is rated as easy to moderate, accommodating trekkers of various experience levels with Bird watching. It begins and ends in Pokhara.
- Pokhara to Tikhedhunga(1577m)
- Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani(2870m)
- Ghorepani/ Poon hill to Tatopani(1190m)
- Tatopani to Pokhara
- Pokhara to Tikhedhunga(1577m)
(Trekking: approximately 4 hours) After breakfast take a bus ride to Nyapul(trek starting point) for one hour than trek to Birethanti for 30minates where trekking permit and national park permit will be checked. The trail continues along the BhurungdiKholapasing through small villages and water fall you will reach a small village called Tikhedhunga. Where you will spend a nights.
- Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani(2870m) (Trekking: approximately 4 hours) After crossing the suspension bridge over the BhurungdiKhola, you will have to start a steep ascent to Ulleri( 2073m)using a continues stone steps. This is the hardest ascent in this course. From Ulleri trail continues gradually uphill through small village and Rhododendron forest you will be in Ghorepani. Somewhere in middle place called Banthanti there can have lunch too.
- Ghorepani/ Poon hill to Tatopani(1190m) (Trekking: approximately 6 hours) Weak up early to climb up Poon Hill, to watch a magnificent sunrise over the Himalayas, panoramic view of Snow Mountain, best valley view. We return to Ghorepani for breakfast. We then continue to Tatopani(hot spring), trekking through open grassland and farmland. The views are the same as the previous afternoon but the sunrise adds a further dimension and many travellers will consider this to be one of the main highlights of the trip. The descend path clears every so often, providing absolutely beautiful views of the Dhaulgiri, Nillgiri& Annapurna’s. After finished a descend cross a suspension bridge then head to tatopani town. Nearby town and beside the River is a Great hot spring. There we can relax and joy.
- Tatopani to Pokhara There is a multi-option get back to Pokhara but we will back by local bus till Beni then change Bus to go Pokhara.
- Car Pokhara to Nayapul, Nayapul to Pokhara,
- all food(lunch, dinner & Breakfast) during 4 days, with accommodation.
- All government taxes, TIMS and Annapurna conservation area entry fees.
- Experience English speaking guide and support staff to carry your luggage (two guest = one porter (including their daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Trekking maps, Trekking poles, sleeping bag (if necessary, we provide)
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Water& any kind of Drinks.
- Tips for guide and porters,
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Additional medication for altitude sickness (Acetazolamide etc),
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses.
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.