(Based on trip reviews)
Destination: Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini and Pokhara
Activities: Tour by car/jeep/Bus with Guide,
Hotel : According to your Budget
Tour Type : Best tour to know about Nepal
Trip Grade: luxurious Holidays
Most Attraction of the trek: ancient city tour & wildlife tour
Best Seasion: All the time of years
Meal: Menu Choise
Transportation: by car/jeep/Bus
Minimum Group Size: 1-12 Pax
Itinerary type: Customized
Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini & Pokhara Tour is our most popular city tour which discover real Nepal in there short period of time. Nepal, the land of splendid nature and rich culture is waiting for you exploration through its different facets.
Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini & Pokhara tour Explore Nepal tour gives you an opportunity to explore three different regions of the country, varying from the cultural hub teemed with fascinating ancient building like Kathmandu, the breathtaking scenery of Annapurna Range like Pokhara, and the vast, fertile forest like Chitwan National Park in Terai region. This remarkable trip will make you realize that Nepal has much to offer.
All Nepal tours is a customizable tour that you can add or reduce the days as per your time availability. This is a total 09 nights 10 days tour. Any group of size with any age’s travelers can do this tour. All Nepal tours covers most important touring places of Nepal such as Kathmandu Valley, Nagarkot, Chitwan, Lumbini and Pokhara.
Pokhara is Nepal’s number 1 adventure and leisure city, a trekking gateway to the Annapurna’s with plenty of entertainment for individual travellers as well as families with kids.
In Pokhara you can experience the best in trekking, boating, hiking, pony rides, paragliding or simply relax at one of the lakes near the city with the stunning Annapurna mountain range at the background.
- Arrival to TIA airport. Pick up from there then check in to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu sight seen,
- Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park by drive,
- Chitwan Jungle Tour,
- Visit Elephant Breeding Centre and transfer to Lumbini,
- Drive to Pokhara.
- Pokhara tour,
- by drive back to Kathmandu,
- Day 01: Arrival to TIA airport. Pick up from there then check in to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu.Our team member will be waiting outside the airport terminal a few meters from the exit door. Please check your name at Show card. He will bring you to hotel in Kathmandu. The drive from the airport to the hotel is around 20 minutes. After refreshment, we will brief your plan more visibly.
- Kathmandu sight seen,After breakfast, your tour guide will be introduced. He will guide you through the Heritage Sites of Kathmandu. An easy, relaxing day in a comfortable ride with a local guide will uncover totally different perspective of Kathmandu. Those are the pointed place to see: Pasupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park by drive,Today, we start our journey to Chitwan. On reaching Chitwan National Park, we attend a briefing program related to our jungle tour.
- 13:00pm- Lunch,
- 16:00pm – We take a tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu village. Then, we visit the National Park Visitor’s centre. It is followed by the sunset view from the bank of Rapti River,
- 19:00pm – You will be treated by a cultural dance of Tharu community or slideshow presentation on almost everything in Chitwan,
- 20:00pm- Enjoy your dinner.
- Chitwan Jungle Tour You will just explore the jungle, wildlife and enjoy all of it.
- 6:00am- Wake up,
- 6:30am- breakfast time,
- 7:00am – Canoe ride along the Rapati river + jungle walk + you can enjoy elephant bathing on your way back,
- 13:00pm – Enjoy your lunch,
- 15:00pm – Elephant Safari,
- 20:00 -Enjoy your dinner.
- Visit Elephant Breeding Centre and transfer to Lumbini,Approximately 3 /4 hours to Lumbini. The Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha, where has been revered as the place of holy pilgrimage. Lumbini has been included as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Upon arrival Lumbini, we transfer you to the hotel, check-in and then we go walking through the Sacred Lumbini Garden where the Buddha was born converges on the Ashoka pillar, visit the Maya Devi Temple with its bas-relief sculpture depicting Maya Devi holding on with her right hand to a branch of pipal tree and giving birth to the infant Buddha who stand up on a lotus pedestal.
- Drive to Pokhara. After breakfast, we will drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is spectacular with Himalayan view all along its route. You can enjoy the ambiance of Pokhara in the natural settings with towering Himalayas in the back drop. By drive then you can enjoy the valley view river & many of small villages of Nepal. It will take 6 hours by tourist bus or 5 hours by car.Visit Devi’s Fall and Tibetan Refugee Camp. Explore Phewa lakeside market. Phewalake boating in the evening to catch the reflection of Himalayas on the Phewa Lake.Himalayan Peak seen: Dhaulagiri (8,167 m / 7th highest in world) Annapurna range including Annapurna I (8,091 m / 10th highest) and Manaslu Range (8,163 m / 7th highest)
- Pokhara tour,Pokhara is a natural capital of Nepal and a starting point of trekking in Annapurna. Pokhara exploration includes drive or hike to several view points for different perspectives of geographical enigmas. One can hike and mountain bike to several hillsides like Sarangkot, World Peace Stupa etc. Your exploration sites will be designed according to your preferences.Pokhara sightseeing Points are International Mountain Museum, Sarangkot Sunrise View, Devi’s Fall, Tibetan Refugee Camp, World Peace Pagoda.About Pokhara>
- by drive back to Kathmandu,
Extra: As you know Nepal is offering much more then only Trekking so if you have time & interest then you could do some other activities too. Nepal Trekking in Himalaya organize different kind of other activities to make your holiday longer.
- Mountain Flight
- White water rafting
- Jungele Safari
- Bungee Jump
- Mountain Biking
Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and we can make shorter and longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
- Hotels in Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini &Pokhara,(8 night in B/B
- Car/haice/bus with a driver during 9 days as our itinerary,
- Finest, English speaking local tour Guide for 6 days,
- All local entrance fee,
- Farewell dinner,
- Local maps
- Lunch and Dinner in while you are in Nepal,
- Water & any kind of Drinks,
- Tips for Guide & driver,
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses.
- Services not mentioned herein
Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/npltrkhari/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3102
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.