(Based on trip reviews)
Starting point: Kathmandu
Ending Point: Kathmandu
Gread: Easy, Easy plus
Highest access of the trip: 3880m.
Culture encounter: Sherpa
Trekking Type: Tea House
Himalayan sight: Everest Region
Most attraction of the trip: World's hight peak, "Mt. Everest"
Best Season: March, April, May, October, November & December
Meals: Menu Choice
Transportation: By Air
Minimum Group Size: 3++
Per day Walking: 4 to 5 hours
Itinerary type: Customized
Nepal Trekking in Himalayas company has design King Trekking to the special trekking route for who have less precious time but wanna a see Sherpa culture with Mt. Everest.
This trekking is for luxurious life style Tourist. It is a Supper business class trekking in Khumbu region. So it is one of the most popular treks in the Everest region where can be reach by 30 minutes dramatic scenic flight from Kathmandu. Mount Everest is visible to the left, and Ama Dablam stands to the right from the shyangboche. The trek begins at Lukla then through Namche Bazaar to shyangboche.
- Arrival to TIA airport. Pick up from there then check in to hotel in Kathmandu,
- Kathmandu (1360m) Side seen,
- Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2652m),
- Phakding to Namche Bazar (3446m),
- Namche Bazaar (3446m) to shyangboche,
- Shyangboche(3720m) to Kathmandu via Lukla By Helicopter,
- Arrival to TIA airport. Pick up from there then check in to hotel in Kathmandu.
Our team member will be waiting outside the airport terminal a few meters from the exit door. Please check your name at Show card. He will bring you to hotel in Kathmandu. The drive from the airport to the hotel is around 20 minutes.After refreshment, we will brief your plan more visibly.
- Kathmandu (1360m) side seen
The last Population had counted nationwide in AD. 2011, Kathmandu had households: 434344 & population: 1744240. In the morning we explore Kathmandu on an organized sightseeing tour Guide. We will visit BodhnathStupa, Pashupatinath in morning then Prepare for trekking.
- Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2652m)
(Trekking: approximately 3 hours) In the early morning we take the spectacular flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2827m), flying parallel to giant Himalayan Mountains bordering Nepal and China (Tibet). The flight time is about 40 minutes and we land at an airstrip built by Sir Edmund Hillary and the Sherpa’s in the mid-1960s. After landing we have time to explore the village while our Sherpa crew sort and load our trekking equipment. In the afternoon we begin our trek by descending towards the Dudh Kosi River where we join the main trail to Namche Bazaar, located just above Chaunrikharka (2713m) at Thalsharoa (2680m). The walking is easy and after passing through the many small village like, chheplung, Thadokoshi goon, Nurning ,chhuthaea, Dukdingma(2492m), it is a short walk to Phakding.
- Phakding to Namche Bazar (3446m)
The last Population had counted nationwide in AD. 2011, Namche has households: 480& population: 1,540.
(Trekking: approximately 7 hours) From Phakding we cross the river and head up the valley, following porters from the south that is ferrying supplies to Namche Bazaar. The trail keeps close to the river valley and is lined with beautiful blue pine and rhododendron forest that is very spectacular in the spring months, when the flowers are in bloom. We cross the Dudh Kosi River at Benkar, where there are tantalizing glimpses of the snow-capped peaks of KusumKanguru (6369m) and Thamserku (6623m). From here it is only a short walk to Monjo (2835m), where we arrive in time for lunch. In the afternoon the walking is a little tougher and includes the steep ascent to Namche Bazaar. From Monjo it is a short walk to the entrance of the national park, before we cross the Dudh Kosi River to Jorsale (2805m). The trek continues upstream on generally flat terrain, crossing back to the right bank to the confluence of the Bhote Kosi and Dudh Kosi Rivers, where we start the steep climb to Namche Bazaar. After crossing a large and stable suspension bridge high above the river, we slowly ascend at a steady pace. There are some fantastic photographic opportunities from the top, as the peaks of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and Taweche. Come into view for the first time.
- Namche Bazaar (3446m) to shyangboche,
Explore Namche bazar. It is located in the Khumbu region inside Sagarmatha National Park, a world heritage site and a prosperous village situated in a large protected hollow. It gained its importance during the period when Tibetan salt was traded for the lowland grains of Nepal. Today a limited amount of trade still exists at Namche and Tibetans are often seen in the village trading rugs and Chinese-made goods, clothing, salt and dried meat. It is recommended that you take the opportunity to see both the sunrise and sunset views from the national park headquarters above the village. The stunning vista includes a superb panorama of the Khumbu peaks and great views of Everest. After breakfast, a variety of options exists. Perhaps a walk towards Thami (3810m) above the beautiful BhoteKhola River Valley or a visit to the national park headquarters to see the interesting displays of Sherpa lifestyle and culture. There is also a mountaineering display and information on the park’s flora and fauna. After those have lunch in Namche & head to Everest view hotel in shyangboche for overnight.
- Shyangboche(3720m) to Lukla By Helicopter
Early in morning weak up then take a chance of sunrise then cooperate with helicopter for flight to around above Everest base camp, beside pumari, Loste, Nupste etc. which will be in like in your lap. After all, heli will take back you to Lukla. then same day take flight back to Kathmandu,
Extra: As you know Nepal is offering much more then only Trekking so if you have time & interest then you could do some other activities too. Nepal Trekking in Himalaya organize different kind of other activities to make your holiday longer.
- Mountain Flight
- White water rafting
- Jungele Safari
- Bungee Jump
- Mountain Biking
Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and we can make shorter and longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
- All land Transportation with private car as our itinerary,
- Four night stay at the 5 star hotel in Kathmandu with B/B plan,
- Sightseeing with Guide in Kathmandu, all temples/monuments entrance fees,
- Welfare dinner,
- All government taxes, TIMS and Everest National Park entry fees.
- Experience English speaking guide and support staff to carry your luggage (two guest = one porter )(including their daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Helicopter Charter, Shyangboche to Lulka, via round trip of mountain side area
- Flight tickets (Kathmandu to lukla to Kathmandu).
- Accommodation & all Meals during the trek with tea/coffee drinks in best hotel in that area.
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- water& any kind of Drinks.
- Tips for guide and porters
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses, any other unforeseen expenses and Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.