(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Kathmandu
Culture Encounter: Nuwar, Thakali, Mainly Hinduism then Buddhism
Most Attraction of the Tour: Visit Muktinath/Pashupatinath Temple then got overcome in a life.
Best Season: March, April, May, September, October & November
Transportation: By jeep only,
Minimum Group Size: : 07 pax (one group)
Itinerary Type: Customized
Muktinath and Pashupatinath tour most popular tour for Hindus which discover place of Muktinath and Pashupatinath which is dedicated to lord Vishnu & shiva. It is the famous holy tour purpose of visit Muktinath/Pashupatinath temple. Pashupatinath is situate in Kathmandu, Nepal. Muktinath is situate in Mustang district of Nepal. Muktinath is a holy place for both Buddhist and Hindu. Pashupatinath is holy Place for Hindu’s lord Shiva.
Muktinath temple has 108 water tabs in the shape of cow head. Pilgrim used to a take bath in icy water. Also the temple is situate on 3800m. Janai Purnima and Hindu devotees many Hindus are gather here to pay homage to lord Shiva. Jwaladevi, the goddess of flame, is situate about hundred meters south of Muktinath temple. Here is plenty of hotel & lodge.
The Pashupatinath Temple is the largest Hindu temple, important religious sites and is consider to be the holiest of all Hindu Temples in the world. This is a two-tiered golden temple with four silver doorways, hundreds of Shiva linga’s shrines and holy symbols. It is locate on the holy river Bagmati, 6 km east of Kathmandu. Non- Hindus are not allow into this temple. Also the Pashupati Temple was built in the fifth century and later renovat by Malla kings. Its original beauty still remains with the beautifully sculpt stone sculptures found here. Billions of Hindus come each year on Shivaratri.
Shivaratri falls on the 13th (or 14th) day of the dark half of Phalgun (February-March). Shivratri means ‘The Night of Shiva’ and is observe in honour of Lord Shiva (The meditative aspect of the Universe).According to the legend from Shivapurana, when Shiva was ask by Parvathi what pleases him most, He is suppose to have reply thus:
- Kathmandu to Tatopani (land cruiser, around 11 hours.),
- Tatopani to Kagbeni (7 hours),
- Kagbeni to kalopani (8 hours)
- Kalopani to Kurintar via Manakamana,
- Kuritar to Kathmandu via Manakamana temple. (O/N here),
- Tour to Pashupatinath – Guhewari, then farewell,
- Kathmandu to Tatopani (land cruiser, around 11 hours.)
It is 301km to Tatopani. Via Prithvi Highway, Baglung Rajmarg, Pokhara – Baglung highway maldhunga-Beni road then Beni-Jomsom road. It is in Beni-Jomsom road.
- Tatopani to Kagbeni (7 hours) it is 62km fully off road. We will continue to Beni Jomsom road. On the way will pass those place too Kalopani, Marpha, Jomsom then Kagbeni.
- Kagbeni to kalopani (8 hours) it is 69km fully offroad. Muktinath, kagbeni, jomsom, marpha, then Kalopani. Early morning pray in kagbeni temple, beside the riverside. After finish the pray then head to Muktinath, here also we can pray the god & take a path in 108 taps.
- Kalopani to Kurintar via Manakamana
It is a 219 km; it might takes approximately 9 hours by private jeep. Kalopani to till Beni all roads are off-road then roads are much better. We will drive through Pokhara, Dumre, Muglin then Kurintar. Overnight in the Kurintar.
- Kuritar to Kathmandu via Manakamana temple. (O/N here)
In the Morning we will go to Manakamana temple to pray in â€œManakamana maiâ€ by cabal car. After done the pray get back to Kurintar same way then get in to jeep. Kurintar to Kathmandu 105 KM, It might takes 2 hours to get Kathmandu by jeep.
- Tour to Pashupatinath – Guhewari, then farewell,
The Pashupatinath Temple is the largest Hindu temple, important religious sites and is considered to be the holiest of all Hindu Temples in the world. This is a two-tiered golden temple with four silver doorways, hundreds of Shiva linga’s shrines and holy symbols. It is located on the holy river Bagmati, 6 km east of Kathmandu. Non- Hindus are not allowed into this temple. The Pashupati Temple was builted in the fifth century and later renovated by Malla kings, its original beauty still remains with the beautifully sculpted stone sculptures found here. Billions of Hindus come each year on Shivaratri.
- All food(Breakfast, lunch, dinner) & lodge’s,
- Land cruiser for three nights four days,
- One Diver with all expenses,
- Road tax and all local tax,
- Permits for Annapurna conservation area project.
- TIMS (Trekking information management system),
- Services only mentioned herein.
- All drinks & others,
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Additional medication for altitude sickness (Acetazolamide etc),
- Personal expenses, equipment and any other unforeseen expenses.
- Services not mentioned herein
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.