(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Kathmandu
Grade: Easy Plus
Highest access of the trek: 2100m
Culture encounter: mixed
Trekking type: Tea House
Himalayan sights: Panoramic view of snow cap
Most Attraction of the trek: Panoramic view of snow cap
Best Seasion: March, April, May, September, October & November
Meal: Menu choice (breakfast, lunch, & Dinner)
Transportation: By bus/car
Minimum Group Size: 1
Per day Walking: 5 to 7 hours
Itinerary type: Customized
Nagarkot Hiking is famous short trekking around kathmandu valley which start from Kathmandu to Shakhu by drive and ending at Nagarkot where you can see panoramic view of mountain.
This hiking starts from Kathmandu to Shakhu by drive to take either private car or local bus. Here, you will be enjoying the real boon of nature being away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Nagarkot Hiking offers the spectacular mountain scenery along with around of Kathmandu valley’s charming village lifestyle and culture.
We will be able to interact with the local people there, which will add another dimension to your experience. Well, Hiking in Nagarkot is one of the best places and most demanding for sightseeing and hiking. Early sunrise views at Nagarkot are extremely fascinating and mesmerizing. Also, from Nagarkot, you can have the best view of highest mountains including Mt. Everest and also the Kathmandu Valley.
Feature of Nagarkot Hiking
- Great Panoramic view of Mountain
- Sun Rise
- Sun Set View
- Kathmandu to Nagarkot via Sakhu Approximately 3 hours, An one our car drive then rich to Sakhu. Our trekking will start from here. After 2 & half hour walk then we will be in Kartike Bhanjang. Countinue steeply up ahead Then, the trail will enter been to Nagarkot.
- Nagarkot to Kathmandu, via Changunarayan, bhaktapur, We get up early in the morning to see best sunrise and mountains view. After that, we have breakfast and then hike to Changunarayan. Then, we will visit Changunarayan temple and our private car will come and drive you at Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Nagarkot with dinner & Breakfast.
- All land transport by Private car as our itinerary,
- Experience English speaking guide (including his daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- lunch during hiking,
- Tips for guide,
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.