(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Kathmandu
Grade: Easy Plus
Highest access of the trek: 2400m
Culture encounter: mixed
Trekking type: Tea House
Himalayan sights: Panoramic view of snow cap
Most Attraction of the trek: Panoramic view of snow cap
Best Seasion: March, April, May, September, October & November
Meal: Menu choice (breakfast, lunch, & Dinner)
Transportation: By bus/car / Air
Minimum Group Size: 1
Per day Walking: 5 to 7 hours
Itinerary type: Customized
Nepal Tour with Chisapani Nagarkot hiking is also known as Kathmandu Rim Valley Trek or Nagarkot trek. This Hiking start from Sundarijal. It is know as a short and easy hiking trails around the Kathmandu Valley. This hiking starts from Kathmandu to Sundarijal by drive to take either private car or local bus and then hike to Chisapani. Here, you will be enjoying the real boon of nature being away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking offers the spectacular mountain scenery along with around of Kathmandu valley’s charming village lifestyle and culture. We will be able to interact with the local people there, which will add another dimension to your experience. Well, Hiking in Chisapani Nagarkot is one of the best places and most demanding for sightseeing and hiking. Early sunrise views at Nagarkot are extremely fascinating and mesmerizing. Also, from Nagarkot, you can have the best view of highest mountains including Mo. Everest and also the Kathmandu Valley.
Discover ancient temples and myths in the valley of gods where Hinduism and Buddhism meet. Smell and eat traditional Newari food cooked on wood ovens while you are strolling through the small little alleys around the “durbar squares” in one of the ancient king cities of the Kathmandu Valley; Bhaktapur, Patan or Kathmandu. Buy handicrafs from artisans that still work according to centuries-old traditions. Watch how the people of the valley still use their temples to practice rituals that have been passed from generation to generation. Discover the temples of the valley, learn more about the rituals of the people of Nepal.
Visit 7 monuments of UNESCO World Heritage Site Kathmandu in 48 hours.
There is a famous folk story that narrates the establishment of the Kathmandu Valley. Long ago, during the Pleistocene era, Kathmandu Valley was merely a lake – a beautiful exhibition of aquatic flora and fauna. Around the same era, when Manjushree, a holy Buddhist Saint from Tibet, saw a beautiful lotus flower floating in the center of the lake, boundless admiration started to flame inside his heart, which evoked his devotion to hold and worship the flower. – See more at: http://www.welcomenepal.com/places-to-see/kathmandu-valley.html#sthash.5E8YYTOj.dpuf
- Arrival to TIA airport.
- Kathmandu sight seen,
- Kathmandu to chisapani, via sundarijal
- Chisapani to Nagarkot
- Nagarkot to Kathmandu, via Changunarayan,
- Bhaktapur side seen and Patan Tour,
- Arrival to TIA airport. Pick up from there then check in to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu.Our team member will be waiting outside the airport terminal a few meters from the exit door. Please check your name at Show card. He will bring you to hotel in Kathmandu. The drive from the airport to the hotel is around 20 minutes. After refreshment, we will brief your plan more visibly.
- Kathmandu sight seen,After breakfast, your tour guide will be introduced. He will guide you through the Heritage Sites of Kathmandu. An easy, relaxing day in a comfortable ride with a local guide will uncover totally different perspective of Kathmandu. Those are the pointed place to see, Pasupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Kathmandu to chisapani, via sundarijal Approximately 4 hours, An one our car drive then rich Sundarijal. Our trekking will start from here. After 45 minutes walk then we will be in Mulkharkha. Countinue steeply up ahead Then, the trail will enter through the Shivapuri National Park. The first settlement you will come across is Mulkharka with Tamang habitants with unique settlements. Our route heads down the ridge through a forest of oak and rhododendron to Chisopani (2300m).
- Chisapani to Nagarkot Approximately 6 hours, Today, we will trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot. Our trekking starts to Chauki Bhanjag which takes about 3 hours. We will continue along the charming trail which leads us towards Nagarkot. Well, Nagarkot, (2175m) is one of the most popular destinations in Nepal. In clear weather the Himalaya range can be seen with panorama. You will enjoy the best view of Kathmandu valley from there.
- Nagarkot to Kathmandu, via Changunarayan, bhaktapur, We get up early in the morning to see best sunrise and mountains view. After that, we have breakfast and then hike to Changunarayan. Then, we will visit Changunarayan temple and our private car will come and drive you at Kathmandu.
- Bhaktapur side seen then Kathmandu An easy, relaxing day in a comfortable ride with a local guide will uncover totally different perspective of Kathmandu valley. Those are the pointed place to see, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan dubar square & syombhunath etc.
Cost include for Package trek
- All hotel’s(B/B Plan) in City,
- All transport as our itinerary,
- All food(Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during trekking,
- All government taxes, National Park entry fees,
- Experience English speaking guide and support staff to carry your luggage (two guest = one porter (including their daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Private car to sundarijal, Chagunarayan to kathmandu,
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Water & any other kind of Drinks.
- lunch/dinner during in Kathmandu, Tips for guide and porters,
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses, any other unforeseen expenses and Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.