(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Kathmandu
Grade: Easy Plus
Highest access of the trek: 1692m
Culture encounter: mixed
Trekking type: Tea House
Himalayan sights: Annapurna Himal
Most Attraction of the trek: Panoramic view of snow cap
Best Seasion: March, April, May, September, October & November
Meal: Menu choice (breakfast, lunch, & Dinner)
Transportation: By Bus/car
Minimum Group Size: 1
Per day Walking: 5 to 7 hours
Itinerary type: Customized
Nepal Tour with Sarangkot hiking is special tour for sunrise & sunset from here you can see panoramic view of Annapurna fishtail mountain. It is best place for tour. Here many visitors come due to it’s natural beauty.
This is a well-liked spot for surveillance the sunrise and sunset. It is also a village having comprehensive view of Nepal’s signature mountains which includes Dhaulagiri Nilgiri, Annapurna fishtail and manaslu.
Catching the first rays of sun and watching all the birds return to their nest at the end of the day is one of the rejuvenate experiences that can be captured here. Again, the distinctive aura that this view brings in one’s life is an invaluable life time. Art first you will travel to Pokhara. And we will go ahead to the hiking. In this hiking you will travel to the villages. You will also learn many more about Nepali culture. Also you hike in the hilly region so you will visit many more types of animal and birds. You will fill like you are stepping in the paradise.
Nepal Tour with Sarangkot hiking have many more highlights. Here are main highlight of it.
- Superb views of the Annapurna ranges
- Fishtail etc mountains
- beautiful sunset and sunrise on the Himalayas
- Arrival to TIA airport then Hotel check in,
- Kathmandu (1360m) Tour
- By tourist bus, Kathmandu to Pokhara. (850m)
- Pokhara to Sangkot via naudada,
- sarangkot to Pokhara,
- Sightseeing in Pokhara
- Return back to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Arrival to TIA airport. Pick up from there then check in to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu.Our team member will be waiting outside the airport terminal a few meters from the exit door. Please check your name at Show card. He will bring you to hotel in Kathmandu. The drive from the airport to the hotel is around 20 minutes. After refreshment, we will brief your plan more visibly.
- Kathmandu (1360m) Population: -counted nationwide in AD. 2011, Kathmandu had households: 434344 & population: 1744240. Major Place to see: -BodhnathStupa, Pashupatinath, syombhunath, Kathmandu durbar square, patandurbar square, Bhaktapur durbar square etc.
- By tourist bus to Pokhara,(850m) 6 hours, The Bus journey will take 6 to 7 hours. Pokhara is set in a lovely valley at the foot of the Machapuchare so you get spectacular views of the mountains from all parts of the town. It is quite different then Kathmandu, it has plenty of scenic attractions and is close to the mountains. Here is some interesting short walks or bicycle rides in Pokhara, you can swim and canoe on Lake Phewa or just watch the last rays of the sun stream across the dip in the mountains that hold the lake. Along the lakeside road there is a continuous stretch of small hotels, restaurants and shops; it’s an area which still has a bit of the old hippy scene felt about it.
- Pokhara to Sangkot via naudada, A small drive to Naudanda from hotel in pokhara then gentle flat hiking to Sarangkot. It is an easy trekking path along hill ridge to the solid settlement with mixed cultural groups. The vista is beautiful to the both of side the right side offers edge of Pokhara valley and Fewa Lake is remarkable with a Temple Island and hill side field terrace painting of vegetation. The view of snowcapped mountains is fantastic and the view of Pokhara valley also Splendor. In the evening can enjoy the sun set then overnight at their hotel.
- Sarangkot to Pokhara, We walk down to Pokhara after you have grazed the view of sunrise on Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan Ranges. There is an option too, can back by car. The path is steeply down to the bottom of the mountain to rich Pokhara city. Approximately two hours to down then to get hotel car will pick up you from the fine road.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty. Situated at an altitude of 827m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu valley, the city is known as a center of adventure with several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks. The serenity of lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them create an ambience of peace and magic. So today the city has not only become the starting point for most popular trekking and rafting destinations but also a place to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature.
- Return back to Kathmandu by tourist bus. The bus journey will take 5 to 6 hours. Here is flight to go Kathmandu too.
Cost Includes for package
- Transportation for TIA -Hotel -TIA,
- All Accommodation and Food in tourist standard hotel,
- One/one day Kathmandu & Pokhara tour with private car
- Bus tickets (Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu).
- Private car, Pokhara to Naudanda, Pame to Pokhara,
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
Cost Excludes for package
- Water & any kind of Drinks.
- Tips for guide and porters
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses, any other unforeseen expenses and Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein.
Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/npltrkhari/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3102
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.