(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Pokhara
Ending at: Pokhara
Highest access of the trek: 2125m
Culture encounter: Mixed
Trekking type: Fully Organized Camping Trekking.
Himalayan sights: Shivapuri National Park
Most Attraction of the trek: Panoramic Mountain View, Villages
Best Seasion: March, April, May, September, October & November
Meal: cooked by your kitchen member,
Activities: Camping Trekking
Transportation: by bus
Accommodation: Tented Camp
Minimum Group Size: 2-12 Pax
Per day Walking: 4 to 5 hours
Itinerary type: Customized
Panchase Camping Trekking is relatively easy, beginning in the tropical climate of west Nepal. As well as Pokhara offers breath-taking views of the mountains from a gentle height. It is placid green countryside and hospitable country folk. It is one of the most popular Camping Trekking in Nepal. This hill gives a Himalayan Panorama that rivals that found that at Poon Hill. It is best trek and easy to complete.
What you will experince in this trekking?
In this Trekking you will experince thedelightful journey . Also A unique attribute of this mid-hill region is that you will not see many other trekkers only the vast ethnic diversity from this remote village of Panchase. Panchase is a popular Nepalese pilgrim destination. You will know that locals pay their respects to their ancestors’ souls or worship the mountain. gods. Also it is popular for natural resources. You will travel through forests and they are tropical at first, but give way to Rhododendron, hung with orchid and fern, which are home to myriad species of colorful birds and insects. This quiet and convenient trek takes you to the heights of Panchase at (2432m) and some magnificent views of the ranges.
Panchase Camping Trekking begins from Boat across Lake Phewa lake and we start trekking to Bumdi [1520m]. Then we walk forward to Panchase Bhanjyang [2065m] then to to Bhadaure [1670m]. At least we should trek to Naudanda [1515m] then we will drive to pokhara. This trek will ends in the shadow of the lovely Annapurna and Machhapuchhre. During this trekking you will observe the majestic panorama of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu (all over 8000m). Also you can have good relation with Nature and Nepali Culture and Tradition.
- Arrival to TIA airport. Pick up from there then check in to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu (1360m)
- By tourist bus to Pokhara. (850m)
- Pokhara to Bundi, (1206m). Approximately 4 hours
- Bundi to Panchase Bhanjyang, (2050m). Approximately 4 hours
- Panchase Bhanjyang to Bhaudaure (1650m) Approximately 4 hours
- Bhaudaure to sarangkot via Naudanda, (1425m). Approximately 4 hours
- Sarangkot to Pokhara. Approximately 2 hours.
- Pokhara Sightseeing,
- Return back to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Kathmandu Sightseeing,
- Arrival to TIA airport. Pick up from there then check in to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu. Our team member will be waiting outside the airport terminal a few meters from the exit door. Please check your name at Show card. He will bring you to hotel in Kathmandu. The drive from the airport to the hotel is around 20 minutes. After refreshment, we will brief your plan more visibly.
- Kathmandu (1360m) Population: -counted nationwide in AD. 2011, Kathmandu had households: 434344 & population: 1744240, Major Place to see: -BodhnathStupa, Pashupatinath, syombhunath, Kathmandu durbar square, patandurbar square, Bhaktapur durbar square etc. In the morning we explore Kathmandu on an organized sightseeing tour Guide then Prepare for trekking.
- By tourist bus to Pokhara. (850m) The Bus journey will take 6 to 7 hours. Pokhara is set in a lovely valley at the foot of the Machapuchare so you get spectacular views of the mountains from all parts of the town. It is quite different then Kathmandu, it has plenty of scenic attractions and is close to the mountains. Here is some interesting short walks or bicycle rides in Pokhara, you can swim and canoe on Lake Phewa or just watch the last rays of the sun stream across the dip in the mountains that hold the lake. Along the lakeside road there is a continuous stretch of small hotels, restaurants and shops; it’s an area which still has a bit of the old hippy scene felt about it.
- Pokhara to Bundi, (1206m). Approximately 4 hours Pokhara, Drive till Khare then hiking start. The first climb through the forest will take you up to the World Peace Pagoda. This Buddhist stupa is one of over 80 Peace Pagodas Worldwide, built in an attempt to unite people from all over the world and promote world peace. As well as being an impressive sight in itself, from this vantage point you also get stunning views over mountains, Phewa Lake and the city below. After a chance to wander round this truly peaceful stupa, you continue down through the forest on small walking trails, before climbing back up to join an open jeep trail snaking round the hill, which will take you through the village of Lukum Swara. The final climb up today takes you up to Bumdi village, home of Gurung and Brahman people, where you will spend the night and can learn more about their cultures.
- Bundi to Panchase Bhanjyang, (2050m). Approximately 4 hours After a short climb to really wake you up, the track continues through beautiful forest where you can see mountains regularly peeking out between the trees. Today is a great day for nature-lovers, as the path winds amongst diverse trees and plants and you can hear the birds above – you may even catch a glimpse of a monkey! Up-and-coming from the trees briefly till Thulunchour then continue under the cover of the forest until the path joins a dirt road, from which you can see panoramic views of the mountains. Nilgiri, Annapurna, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhare (Fishtail), Lamjung himal, as well as three peaks over 8,000m: Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I and Manalsu, in the distance. Continuing along the jeep trail takes you gently uphill to Panchase Bhanjyang. Here is also the home of Gurung and Brahman people.
- Panchase Bhanjyang to Bhaudaure (1650m) Approximately 4 hours This morning you climb the stone steps up to Panchase peak at almost 2,500m, the highest point of your this trek. From here you will again be rewarded with stunning views over the mountains, and there is the option of getting up extra early to ascend to this point in time for sunrise! After catching your breath and taking in your surroundings, you descend down the far side of the hill to Alldanda. This afternoon consists of a gentle walk down to your campsite, with regular views of the mountains above and villages below. The campsite is situated just above the town of Bhadaure, where you can experience a mix of cultures as there are a range of residents including Gurung, Kami and Brahman.
- Bhaudaure to sarangkot via Naudanda, (1425m). Approximately 4 hours Today starts with a descent down the stone steps to the town of Bhadaure, and continue on to the jeep trail that takes you across a small stream and through regular villages, where you will get the chance to interact with locals and children will ask for chocolate! On reaching Naudanda the trail will rejoin the highway then cross the highway then coutinue to the hillside of offroad to rich sangkot. Sunrise, Sunset & splendor view of pokhara city.
- sarangkot to Pokhara. Approximately 2 hours. We walk down to Pokhara after you have grazed the view of sunrise on Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan Ranges. There is an option too, can back by car. The path is steeply down to the bottom of the mountain to rich Pokhara city. Approximately two hours to down then to get hotel car will pick up you from the fine road.
- Pokhara Sightseeing, Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty. Situated at an altitude of 827m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu valley, the city is known as a center of adventure with several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks.The serenity of lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them create an ambience of peace and magic. So today the city has not only become the starting point for most popular trekking and rafting destinations but also a place to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature.
- Return back to Kathmandu by tourist bus. The bus journey will take 5 to 6 hours. Here is flight to go Kathmandu too.
- Kathmandu Sightseeing,
- Airport Pickup and Drop by private Transport
- All the ground Transportation by tourist bus
- Hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara, at tourist standard hotel with bed and Breakfast (Centrally located, attach bathroom, hot and cold shower)
- All Government tax, TIMS & permits
- All the camping equipment such as sleeping tent, Dinning tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, sleeping mattress, Sleeping Bag and necessary Kitchen Equipment etc.)
- Sightseeing tour and all the entrance fees of temple in Kathmandu and Pokhara valley.
- An experience trekking guide (trained by Ministry of tourism), trekking cook, kitchen helper, Sherpa and necessary number of porter’s. Their meal/accommodation/transportation/salary/insurance/equipments are included in price.
- Personal expenses, bar bill, travel insurance/International airfare.
- Items of personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry and tips etc.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – Available at Royal Nepalese Embassies and Royal Nepalese Consulates abroad or on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Lunch/Dinner while at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Additional medication for altitude sickness (Acetazolamide etc),
- Other unforeseen expenses, Services not mentioned herein.
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.