(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Kathmandu
Highest access of the trip: 6091m
Best Seasion: Spring and Autumn
Meal: Menu choice (breakfast, lunch, & Dinner)
Transportation: Private Car
Accommodation: Teahouse Lodge and Camping
Minimum Group Size: 2
Per day Walking: 5 to 7 hours
Itinerary type: Customized
Pisang Peak trek is popular climb peak trek around Annapurna region. Pisang Peak is one of the easier climbing peaks around the climbing peaks of Nepal.
A reasonably high level of physical fitness and health is still strongly recommend. We will pass through green Yak pastures to a consistent slope trail of ice. And snow to the final pyramid to summit. The trails lead to base camp from Pisang village with ascends through bare forest areas and pastureland to Kharka (4380m), it is a setting up Base Camp.
High Camp is set up at 5400m, after climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge. Also there will be a snow at the high camp from the December to the end of March. The well-defined ridge leads to the final snow slope, which is quite steep. However, it is not complicate to reach the summit. Also here you can climb the peak called pisang. You should get permission for it.
- Arrival Kathmandu [1345m] and transfer to hotel.
- Sightseeing around Kathmandu
- Kathmandu to Bulbule via Besisahar (820m) by bus or private vehicle. It takes (6-7) hours.
- Bulbule to Chamje (1470m) walking (7-8 hrs)
- Chamje to Dharapani (2113m) walking (7-8 hrs)
- Dharapani to Chame (2620m) walking (6-7 hrs)
- Chame to Pisang (3250m) walking (7 hrs)
- Acclimatization day and excursion up a hill nearby,
- Pisang to Pisang Base Camp (4380m) walking (6 hrs),
- Pisang Base Camp to High Camp (5400m) walking (5 hrs),
- Pisang Peak summit day (6092m) and back to camp.
- Trail back to Pisang elevation (3250m) walking (7 hrs)
- Pisang to Manang (3540m) walking (8-9 hrs) Great view of Annapurna II (7937m) and the Annapurna range with many more peaks. Short way (6 hrs)
- Acclimatization day in Manang hiking for a few hours.
- Manang to Yak Kharka (4100m) walking (5-6 hrs),
- Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4441m),
- Thorong Phedi to Muktinath. An early morning start from Phedi leads us to high camp (4850m) then head to Thorong La (5416m) (6 hrs). Then descend all the way to Muktinath (3800m) (2 hrs).
- Muktinath to Jomsom (2670m) (7 hrs)
- Jomsom to Pokhara by flight and stay at a hotel near the lake side area.
- Relaxing and sightseeing in Pokhara valley.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus (6-7 hrs) (202kms) or by flight (35mins)
- Side seen day in Kathmandu
- Arrive at Kathmandu [1345m/4411ft] & Transfer to Hotel
Our representative from Nepal Trekking in Himalayas Pvt. Ltd. will meet you at Tribhuwan International Airport on your arrival schedule. You will be greeted and then transferred to the hotel in the heart of Kathmandu city. Our staff will help you until the check-in procedure ends at Hotel. You can either have a rest at the Hotel or visit NGT’s office for gathering additional information about the trip. In the evening, join our welcome dinner program organized our company
- Sightseeing around Kathmandu
Today we will spend most of our day sightseeing around some of the world heritage sites of UNESCO inside Kathmandu valley. Most importantly we will complete all the necessary paper works and make other preparations required for Nirekha Peak Climbing.
- Free day in Kathmandu
You would surely like to see as much of Kathmandu as possible. An early start is practical to visit the temples of Kathmandu. Also, walking around the shopping streets of Thamel is worth spending quality time at Kathmandu. We will celebrate the successful completion of our Nirekha Peak Climbing and have a final meal together in the evening.
Our Airport Representative will drop you at the International Airport as per your flight schedule.
Cost include for Package trek
- All hotel’s(B/B Plan) in City & Mountain area,
- All transport as our itinerary,
- All food(Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during trekking,
- All government taxes, National Park entry fees, TIMS & Peak climbing permits(Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- Experience English speaking guide and support staff to carry your luggage (two guest = one porter (including their daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- all camping staff & goods in climbing perioed,
- Trekking maps, Trekking poles, sleeping bag (if necessary, we provide)
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Water & any other kind of Drinks.
- lunch & dinner in kathmandu,
- Tips for guide and porters,
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.