(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Pokhara
Ending at: Pokhara
Grade: Easy Plus
Highest access of the trek: 1692m
Culture encounter: mixed
Trekking type: Tea House
Himalayan sights: Annapurna Himal
Most Attraction of the trek: Panoramic view of snow cap
Best Seasion: March, April, May, September, October & November
Meal: Menu choice (breakfast, lunch, & Dinner)
Transportation: By Bus/car
Minimum Group Size: 1
Per day Walking: 5 to 7 hours
Itinerary type: Customized
Sarangkot hiking is most popular tour. It’s breathtaking panoramic views of mountains and an amazing sunrise from the view point.
This is a well-liked spot for surveillance the sunrise and sunset. It is a village having comprehensive view of Nepal’s signature mountains which includes Dhaulagiri Nilgiri, Annapurna fishtail and manaslu.
Catching the first rays of sun and watching all the birds return to their nest at the end of the day. It is one of the rejuvenate experiences that can be captured here. The distinctive aura that this view brings in one’s life is an invaluable life time.
Sarangkot can be reach in about two and half hours of hike up 900m. This map shows the trail from the Pokhara lake side. You can also take a bus or better a taxi (for about 400-600Rs) up and arround via Bagalgung bus park that takes 20 minutes. Still from where the taxi drops you it will take another 20 minutes of hiking up hill to get to the official Sarangkot. The picture bellow is of the second secret Sarangkot that you would have to hike another hour, this Sarangkot II is actually hire and favorite of paragliders.
Main Feature of Sanrangkot hiking
- Sun Rise
- Sun Set
- Panoramic view for Dhaulagiri Nilgiri, Annapurna fishtail and manaslu.
- Pokhara to Sangkot via naudada, A small drive to Naudanda from hotel in pokhara then gentle flat hiking to Sarangkot. It is an easy trekking path along hill ridge to the solid settlement with mixed cultural groups. The vista is beautiful to the both of side the right side offers edge of Pokhara valley and Fewa Lake is remarkable with a Temple Island and hill side field terrace painting of vegetation. The view of snowcapped mountains is fantastic and the view of Pokhara valley also Splendor. In the evening can enjoy the sun set then overnight at their hotel.
- Sarangkot to Pokhara, We walk down to Pokhara after you have grazed the view of sunrise on Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan Ranges. There is an option too, can back by car. The path is steeply down to the bottom of the mountain to rich Pokhara city. Approximately two hours to down then to get hotel car will pick up you from the fine road.
Cost Includes for package
- All government taxes, TIMS.
- Experience English speaking guide (including his daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Private car, Pokhara to Naudanda, Pame to Pokhara.
- Accommodation & Meals (3 times a day) during the trek.
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
Cost Excludes for package
- Water & any kind of Drinks.
- Tips for guide and porters
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein.
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.