About Rock Climbing
Rock Climbing in Nepal
Rock Climbing in Nepal is becoming one of the hottest sports to do for visitor and locals due to the awesome natural rock faces in majestic settings.
Nepal Trekking in Himalayas is the best company for Rock Climbing in Nepal, so check out our guides for lessons or a guided climb. Guides can lead climb any face for the experienced climber, and our instructors are top notch for beginners and novice climbers. We will teach you all you need to know to get started with rock climbing.
Advanced Rock Climbing Areas Multi-Day Trips in Nepal
For rock climbers who want to try something more challenging, take one of our multi-day trips to Bimal Nagar near Bandipur or in Kathmandu. There are also options for private departures to Hattiban and Pokhara. Just stop by our office and ask us about the climbing areas in Nepal and what might suit you.
Rock climbing areas in Nepal:
- Nagarjun Forest – 20 minutes drive from Kathmandu
- Hattiban – 1 hour drive from Kathmandu
- Bimal Nagar – 20 minutes drive from Bandipur
- Nagarkot – This bolted climbing area is hard to find without a guide.
- Namche Bazaar – Bouldering field is 30 minute walk; ask local how to get there
Some glimpse of Rock Climbing
Resons to visit
Get adventure fun, give summit for you life.