(Based on trip reviews)
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Kathmandu
Highest access of the trek: 4100 m.
Culture encounter: Tamangs, Newars, Sherpas, Brahmins, Chhetris, and Gurungs
Trekking type: Fully Organized Camping Trekking.
Himalayan sights: Langtang Lirung, and Chobha Bhamre
Most Attraction of the trek: Close Mountain View, Ruler Villages
Best Seasion: March, April, May, September, October & November
Meal: cooked by your kitchen member,
Activities: Camping Trekking
Transportation: by car/bus
Accommodation: Tented Camp
Minimum Group Size: 2-12 Pax
Per day Walking: 5 to 7 hours
Itinerary type: Customized
Panch Pokhari Trekking
Our Nepal Trekking In Himalayas Pvt. Ltd. offers you Panch Pokhari Trekking. In this trekking you will find and meet Panch pokhari. It is “Five holy lakes”. On this trek you gonna have beautiful moments with your friend or family also with Nepal Trekking In Himalayas member. By this trekking you will have good relation with Nepal and with Nepalese citizenship. In this trek you also have chance to see many birds and animal with beautiful mountain and green hills having different flora and fauna. Especially Panch Pokhari or “Five holy lakes” is main density of this trek.
Panch Pokhari trekking starts from Chautara of Sindhupalchok district.At first you have to travel Kathmandu to sindhupalchok. In this trek we gonna pass from Sherpa and Tamang village. So you gonna have knowledge about their lifestyle and their daily activities. And their cultural are unspoiled and untouched landscape. As a treks walks up to 4500 meter altitude you should have good physical strength.On your first night you will experience life in the village homes of Sherpa and Tamang people and your guide will give a short talk on trekking, altitude sickness and the highlights of the trek. These include the holy Five Lakes, the incredible Himalayan scenery and the life style of their people unchanged by time. The unusual climatic and geographical mix make this area as the new world so you should join this event and you gonna find the real paradise.
It is a five holy lakes s wh’ich is situates on sindhupalchok district of Nepal.It is ninth highest wetland of world. This holy lake is decorated with the unsurpassed natural beauty, biological diversity and the cultural heritage. It lies in the arms of very beautiful Himalayan range and pristine nature. It is very popular for piligramage of hindu and buddhist. Many Hindus and Buddhist pilgrimages visit this sacred lake in Janai purnima.
- Arrival and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu (1400m) tour
- Kathmandu to Chautara(1200m) to Syaule(14500m)
- Syaule to Kamikharka Danda(2300m)5/6 Hours,
- Kamikharka to Chyochyo Danda(3160m) 5 Hours,
- Chyochyo Danda to Hile Bhanjyang(3800m) 6 Hours,
- Hile Bhanjyang-Nasem Pati (3862m) 5 Hours,
- Nasempati to Pach pokhari(4462m) 5 Hours,
- Rest day and explore
- Pach Pokhari to Gai Kharka(2200m) 6 Hours,
- Gai kharka to Yagri(1360m) 5 Hours,
- Yagri to Shermaththang
- Shermathung to Melamchi Bazar
- Kathmandu Tour,
- Arrival to TIA airport. Pick up from there then check in to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu.
Our team member will be waiting outside the airport terminal a few meters from the exit door. Please check your name at Showcard. He will bring you to hotel in Kathmandu. The drive from the airport to the hotel is around 20 minutes. After refreshment, we will brief your plan more visibly.
- Kathmandu (1360m)
Population: -counted nationwide in AD. 2011, Kathmandu had households: 434344 & population: 1744240.
Major Place to see: -BodhnathStupa, Pashupatinath, syombhunath, Kathmandu durbar square, patandurbar square, Bhaktapur durbar square etc.
In the morning we explore Kathmandu on an organized sightseeing tour Guide then Prepare for trekking.
- Kathmandu to Chautara(1200m) to Syaule(14500m)Bus ride will take approximately 5hrs to Chautara than trek for couple of hour to Syaule.
- Syaule to Kamikharka Danda(2300m)5/6 Hours,The trail ascent towards to the Orkindanda to the ridge. Pass the forested area to reach to Mani walls. Trail continues uphill through mixed forest to the Kamikharka danda.
- Kamikharka to Chyochyo Danda(3160m) 5 Hours,Trek continues through oak and rhododendron forest. There are magnificent views of mountain. Trail follows the ridge and passes ruined stone houses.
- Chyochyo Danda to Hile Bhanjyang(3800m) 6 Hours,Trail ascends steeply through grassy pastures and stone path to the ridge at3750m. trail ascent and descend till Hile Bhanjyang.
- Hile Bhanjyang-Nasem Pati (3862m) 5 Hours,The trail goes uphill to the hilchowk at3980m. in clear day there are good views of mountain. Descend gentle to the Nasem pati.
- Nasempati to Pach pokhari(4462m) 5 Hours,The trail climbs up steeply to the Pach pokhari. There are five holy ponds. In the month of June / July full moon there are thousands of Nepali visitors come for worship.
- Rest day and explore
- Pach Pokhari to Gai Kharka(2200m) 6 Hours,Trail descends all the way to Gai kharka.
- Gai kharka to Yagri(1360m) 5 Hours,Trail descends through the forest and pass rulers village of Yarsa to the Pach pokhari khola. Cross the bride and trail climbs up to the village of Yagri.
- Yagri to ShermaththangTrail descends through forest and the village of Gangjwal. When a large valley stretches ahead, there is a shermathung.
- Shermathung to Melamchi BazarThe path becomes gentle ascent and it leads to colorfully painted Chorten. Pass the village of Kakani and Kaphaigairi village , enter to the forest of pine to reach to melamchi bazaar. Take a bus back to Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu Tour, Located of the city Patan Durbar square, Kathmandu Dubar Square, Bhaktapur Surbar Square etc. Those are worth a visit with its own full of historic structures and statues of past kings. Our final night in Kathmandu gives us a chance to go out on the town and enjoy a final dinner (optional) with our travelling companions and new-found friends.
- FarewellExtra: As you know Nepal is offering much more then only Trekking so if you have time & interest then you could do some other activities too. Nepal Trekking in Himalaya organizes different kind of other activities to make your holiday longer.
- Mountain Flight
- White water rafting
- Jungle Safari
- Bungee Jump
- Mountain Biking
Note: Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and we can make shorter and longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
- Airport Pickup and Drop by private Transport
- All the ground Transportation by tourist bus
- Hotel in Kathmandu at tourist standard hotel with bed and Breakfast (Centrally located, attach bathroom, hot and cold shower)
- Langtang national park permit and Tims card (we need two photos each for permit).
- All the camping equipment such as sleeping tent, Dinning tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, sleeping mattress, Sleeping Bag and necessary Kitchen Equipment etc.)
- An experience trekking guide (trained by Ministry of tourism), trekking cook, kitchen helper, sherpa and necessary number of porter’s . their meal/accommodation/transportation/salary/insurance/equipments are included in price.
- Personal bar bill, travel insurance/International airfare/Domestic airfare.
- Items of personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, tips etc.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- Available at Royal Nepalese Embassies and Royal Nepalese Consulates abroad or on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing tour and all the entrance fees of temple in Kathmandu and Pokhara valley.
- Lunch and Dinner while at Kathmandu and pokhara ( Allow Rs 1500.00 per person per day for your meals and drinks)
- The service not mention herein,
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.