(Based on trip reviews)
Destination: Kathmandu & Pokhara
Activities: Tour by car/flight with Guide,
Hotel : According to your Budget
Tour Type : Side seen
Trip Grade: easy
Most Attraction of the trek: Mountain View, ancient city tour.
Best Seasion: March, April, May, September, October & November
Meal: Menu Choise
Transportation: by car/jeep/bus & Fly
Minimum Group Size: 1-12 Pax
Itinerary type: Customized
Kathmandu Pokhara Tour tour is a combination of cultural and natural appreciation where you will be overwhelmed with fascinating including palaces, squares and temples in their exquisite Nepalese arts.Kathmandu Pokhara Tour package is design to explore highlighted areas of Kathmandu and Pokhara valley. Nepal is the country which is geographically, naturally, culturally, and socially diverse that’s why we strongly recommend you explore Nepal. Our Kathmandu Pokhara Tour begins with an exploration of the medieval city of Kathmandu followed by a fabulous trip to the Lake City of Pokhara.
It is the capital city of the country. Here you can find it is also largest Himalayan state in Asia. Also here you can find many and many pilgrimages which are enlisted in world heritage. It stand at the elevation of 1,400 meter from sea level. It has been the center for history, art, culture and economy. And it is best place for city tour due the temperature is moderate and here it is fulled with multi cast people also multi culture and multi religion. Also it is full of the adventure which make you to feel in the different world.
It is beautiful city of Nepal. It is also lake of city. Here it is full of all the nature. Also it is home town of Gurkha army. Here you can find different culture. Also climate is good and moderate. You can find the reflection of mountain in lakes and the waterfall,caves and the vegetation. It is good tour for the nature lover.
- Arrival to TIA airport. Pick up from there then check in to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu sight seen,
- Fly to Pokhara.
- Pokhara tour,
- by flight to Kathmandu,
- Day 01: Arrival to TIA airport. Pick up from there then check in to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu.Our team member will be waiting outside the airport terminal a few meters from the exit door. Please check your name at Showcard. He will bring you to hotel in Kathmandu. The drive from the airport to the hotel is around 20 minutes.After refreshment, we will brief your plan more visibly.
- Kathmandu sight seen,After breakfast, your tour guide will be introduced. He will guide you through the Heritage Sites of Kathmandu. An easy, relaxing day in a comfortable ride with a local guide will uncover totally different perspective of Kathmandu. Those are the pointed place to see, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhu nath Stupa (Monkey Temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square.More about Kathmandu>
- Fly to Pokhara.After breakfast, we will drive to the airport (5 km) for a flight to Pokhara, 25 mints. Flight to Pokhara is spectacular with Himalayan view all along its route. You can enjoy the ambiance of Pokhara in the natural settings with towering Himalayas in the back drop. Visit Devi’s fall and Tibetan Refugee Camp. Explore Phewa lakeside market. Phewa Lake boating in the evening to catch the reflection of Himalayas on the Phewa Lake.Himalayan Peak seen: Dhaulagiri (8,167 m / 7th highest); Annapurna range including Annapurna I (8,091 m / 10th highest) and Manaslu Range (8,163 m / 7th highest)
- Pokhara tour,Pokhara is a natural capital of Nepal and a starting point of trekking in Annapurna. Pokhara exploration includes drive or hike to several view points for different perspectives of geographical enigmas. One can hike and mountain bike to several hillsides like Sarangkot, World Peace Stupa etc. Your exploration sites will be designed according to your preferences.Pokhara sightseeing Points are International Mountain Museum, Sarangkot Sunrise View, Devi’s Fall, Tibetan Refugee Camp, World Peace Pagoda.
- by flight to Kathmandu,After breakfast, we will drive to the Pokhara Airport and fly back to Kathmandu. After checking in Hotel, drive to Bhaktapur. Bhaktapur is the living heritage of Dewar’s, the aboriginal of Kathmandu. Paten in the south of Kathmandu is also known as ‘city of fine art’. This is also believed as the oldest existing Buddhist city in the world.
- Hotels in Kathmandu & Pokhara with breakfast.
- Land transport & flight ticket as this itinerary,
- Finest, English speaking local Guide
- All local entrance fee,
- Farewell dinner,
- Local maps
- Lunch and Dinner in while you are in Nepal
- Water & any kind of Drinks.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses.
- Services not mentioned herein
Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/npltrkhari/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3102
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Note:Please ensure names must be exactly the same as your passport (for ticketing/security purposes). You could incur extra costs or even miss your flight if the names are not correct.