Nepal trekking in Himalayas company design Panchase Hiking for to know the Panchase village & Panaramic. Panchase hiking is a remarkable place of natural beauty. Situated at an altitude of 2520m from the sea level and 205km west of Kathmandu valley, Panchase hiking is relatively easy, beginning in the tropical climate of west Nepal, Pokhara. The trek offers breath-taking views of the mountains from a gentle height, placid green countryside and hospitable country folk. Forests are tropical at first, but give way to Rhododendron, hung with orchid and fern, which are home to myriad species of colorful birds and insects. It starts and ends in the shadow of the lovely Annapurna and Machhapuchhre.
Accommodation: Camping and tea house options available in this hiking.
The Bus journey will take 6 to 7 hours.Pokhara is set in a lovely valley at the foot of the Machapuchare so you get spectacular views of the mountains from all parts of the town. It is quite different then Kathmandu, it has plenty of scenic attractions and is close to the mountains. Here is some interesting short walks or bicycle rides in Pokhara, you can swim and canoe on Lake Phewa or just watch the last rays of the sun stream across the dip in the mountains that hold the lake. Along the lakeside road there is a continuous stretch of small hotels, restaurants and shops; it’s an area which still has a bit of the old hippy scene felt about it.
Pokhara, Drive till Khare then hiking start. The first climb through the forest will take you up to the World Peace Pagoda. This Buddhist stupa is one of over 80 Peace Pagodas Worldwide, built in an attempt to unite people from all over the world and promote world peace. As well as being an impressive sight in itself, from this vantage point you also get stunning views over mountains, Phewa Lake and the city below. After a chance to wander round this truly peaceful stupa, you continue down through the forest on small walking trails, before climbing back up to join an open jeep trail snaking round the hill, which will take you through the village of Lukum Swara. The final climb up today takes you up to Bumdi village, home of Gurung and Brahman people, where you will spend the night and can learn more about their cultures.
After a short climb to really wake you up, the track continues through beautiful forest where you can see mountains regularly peeking out between the trees. Today is a great day for nature-lovers, as the path winds amongst diverse trees and plants and you can hear the birds above – you may even catch a glimpse of a monkey! Up-and-coming from the trees briefly till Thulunchour then continue under the cover of the forest until the path joins a dirt road, from which you can see panoramic views of the mountains. Nilgiri, Annapurna, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhare (Fishtail), Lamjung himal, as well as three peaks over 8,000m: Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I and Manalsu, in the distance. Continuing along the jeep trail takes you gently uphill to Panchase Bhanjyang. Here is also the home of Gurung and Brahman people.
This morning you climb the stone steps up to Panchase peak at almost 2,500m, the highest point of your this trek. From here you will again be rewarded with stunning views over the mountains, and there is the option of getting up extra early to ascend to this point in time for sunrise! After catching your breath and taking in your surroundings, you descend down the far side of the hill to Alldanda. This afternoon consists of a gentle walk down to your campsite, with regular views of the mountains above and villages below. The campsite is situated just above the town of Bhadaure, where you can experience a mix of cultures as there are a range of residents including Gurung, Kami and Brahman.
Today starts with a descent down the stone steps to the town of Bhadaure, and continue on to the jeep trail that takes you across a small stream and through regular villages, where you will get the chance to interact with locals and children will ask for chocolate! On reaching Naudanda the trail will rejoin the highway then cross the highway then coutinue to the hillside of offroad to rich sangkot. Sunrise, Sunset & splendor view of pokhara city.
We walk down to Pokhara after you have grazed the view of sunrise on Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan Ranges. There is an option too, can back by car. The path is steeply down to the bottom of the mountain to rich Pokhara city. Approximately two hours to down then to get hotel car will pick up you from the fine road.
After breakfast, transfer to Tourist bus station and 07:30am drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus. This scenic drive offers fascinating glimpses of rural Nepal as you pass through Middle Hill scenery along the famous rafting Trishuli River originated from Tibet north east of Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu 02:30 to 03:00pm.
- Drive Kathmandu and Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu via Tourist Bus
- Transport to Hiking Stating Point to Pokhara and Hiking ending Point to Pokhara
- Required number of experienced English speaking guides and support staff (we pay for their daily wages, insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- 05 days guide wages and his insurances/meals/accommodation/equipment
- 05 days porter wages and his insurances/meals/accommodation/equipment
- 025 nights Lodge accommodation during the trek on tea house services.
- 02 Hotel in Pokhara with B/B basic (One Night) (Centrally located, attach bathroom, hot and cold shower)
- Trekking poles, sleeping bag/duffle bag (we provide these if necessary).
- Trekking maps.
- Rubbish disposal
- Our service charge and government taxes.
- All meals in Kathmandu, Pokhara and during trekking
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Tips to guides and support staff.
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies, such as ground transportation & Heli recue/medical/hospitalization. Medical etc).
- Your International flight ticket airfare
- Energetic chocolate/energy drinks/alcohol/mineral water/cigarettes/packing food snacks etc
- Additional medication for altitude sickness (Acetazolamide etc).
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses, such as Laundry/WIFI on trek/phone call
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Nepal entry visa fees which can get up on your arrival in Kathmandu airport
- Sightseeing tour and All the entrance fees of temple in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned herein
Cost include for service trek
- All government taxes, National Park entry fees TIMS (Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- Experience English speaking guide and support staff to carry your luggage (two guest = one porter (including their daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Farewell dinner,
- Private car Pokhara to Khare, Pame to hotel in Pokhara,
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
Cost Excludes for service trek
- All food, drinks & hotels
- Tips for guide and porters
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Additional medication for altitude sickness (Acetazolamide etc.),
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein,