Nepal Trekking in Himalayas Company has design this Mount Pumori Expedition itinerary for the interested clients who would like to summit a Mount Pumori. Mount Pumari is the fourth highest mountain in the world at 7161 meters. The Mt Everest massif, Lhotse is infront of Pumari. Here you will have fun.
Mt. Pumori (7161m) is the most popular 7000m+ mountain in Nepal. Located in upper Khumbu region on the border of Nepal and Tibet, Mt. Pumori presents climbers with some of the best views of mountains around, such as Lhotse and Mount Everest . For serious climbers, Mt. Pumori is the starting point to other high altitude mountains.We climb from the South East Ridge.
- All transport as our itinerary,
- Flight ticket, KTM-LUK, LUK-KTM for Guest & Nepali staff,
- All government taxes, National Park entry fees, TIMS & Climbing permits(Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- Service of Government Liaison officer with their salary, insurance, food and accommodation,
- All Sherpa staff and climbing team with their salary, insurance, food and accommodation,
- All equipment for trekking and climbing period,
- Generator or Solar panel at Base Camp for light and charging.
- Sat Phone available at Base Camp, but nominal charge for use.
- Emergency medical oxygen at Base Camp
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Climbing Guide,
- Guest’s personal insurance,
- Personal expenses, any other unforeseen expenses.
- Services not mentioned herein