Dhampus hiking is short but quite a rewarding trekking. Walking through sparse villages, farm terraces and forests we reach to the Dhampus hill after few hours of walk from Pokhara.
A close face to face view of a long range of Annapurna and other mountains greets us on reaching Dhampus. We enjoy the amazing sunsets on the Himalayas in the evening and sunrise next morning, a scenery that you will treasure for long. Next day we walk back down hill through equally scenic route and catch a vehicle for Pokhara.
Besides the breathtaking mountain views. Dhampus will also offer you an opportunity to experience the peace and beauty of Nepalese countryside , watch the daily lives of the villagers , see them work on the farms and interact with local people .
Dhampus Hiking Benefit:
- Superb views of the Annapurna ranges
- Dhaulagiri, Fishtail etc mountains,
- Beautiful sunset and sunrise on the Himalayas
- Countryside experience.
Today we drive to Phedi (30minutes) and trek to Dhampus village approximately two hours ascend. This is a close point of Machhapuchhre Himal.
Same way back to downhill then we take a short drive to Pokhara by private car from Phedi.
As you know Nepal is offering much more then only Trekking so if you have time & interest then you could do some other activities too. Nepal Trekking in Himalaya could organize itin a reasonable price for our clients. Here is an option for you.
let’s do it then have a Great chance to view of Mt Everest and many more on eastern region of Himalayan Range.
in Trisuli/Bhotekoshi and other Major River of Nepal.
for jungle safari then to see wildlife.
- Car service Pokhara to phedi, Phedi to Pokhara,
- All government taxes, TIMS
- Food for two days & one night hotel in Dhampus,
- Experience English speaking guide a (including his daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Water & any kind of Drinks.
- Tips for guide and porters
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein.