Nepal Trekking in Himalayas Company has design this Mt Annapurna Expedition itinerary for the interested clients who would like to summit a Mt Annapurna I.
Mt. Annapurna I
Mt. Annapurna I is the eleventh highest mountain in the world at 8091m. The summit is on the western region of Nepal. It is a massif in the Himalayas in north-central Nepal that includes one peak over 8,000 metres (26,000 ft). Tirteen peaks over 7,000 metres (23,000 ft), and sixteen more over 6,000 metres (20,000 ft). The massif is 55 kilometres (34 mi) long. And is bounded by the Kali Gandaki Gorge on the west. The Marshyangdi River on the north and east, and by Pokhara Valley on the south. At the western end the massif encloses a high basin called the Annapurna Sanctuary. Annapurna I Main is the tenth highest mountain in the world at 8,091 metres (26,545 ft) above sea level. Sowe offer you Mt Annapurna Expedition.
Hope that you will join this event an we can be friend an share tradition and a lot more thinking. This is also get on list on above the eight thousand meter mountains. You can have good time while climbing the mountain with warm and good hospitality.
- All transport as our itinerary,
- Flight ticket, KTM-LUK, LUK-KTM for Guest & Nepali staff,
- All government taxes, National Park entry fees, TIMS & Climbing permits(Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- Service of Government Liaison officer with their salary, insurance, food and accommodation,
- All Sherpa staff and climbing team with their salary, insurance, food and accommodation,
- All equipment for trekking and climbing period,
- Generator or Solar panel at Base Camp for light and charging.
- Sat Phone available at Base Camp, but nominal charge for use.
- Emergency medical oxygen at Base Camp
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Climbing Guide,
- Guest’s personal insurance,
- Personal expenses, any other unforeseen expenses.
- Services not mentioned herein