Nepal Trekking in Himalayas Company has design this Mt Lhotse Mountain Expedition itinerary. For the interested clients who would like to summit a M.t Lhotse. It is best mountain to climb if u want. We will provide you warm and good hospitality. Where your climbing will be remarkable for your life time. You can find more about it in web pages.
It is the fourth highest mountain in the world at 8,516 metres (27,940 ft), after Mount Everest, K2, and Kangchenjunga. Part of the Everest massif, Lhotse is connecte to the latter peak via the South Col. Lhotse means “South Peak” in Tibetan. In addition to the main summit at 8,516 metres (27,940 ft) above sea level. The mountain comprises the smaller peaks Lhotse Middle (East) at 8,414 m (27,605 ft), and Lhotse Shar at 8,383 m (27,503 ft). The summit is on the border between China, Tibet and the Khumbu region of Nepal.
Hope that you will join this event an we can be friend an share tradition and a lot more thinking. This is also get on list on above the eight thousand meter mountains. You can have good time while climbing the mountain with warm and good hospitality.
- All Accommodation and food during Nepal.
- All transport as our itinerary,
- Flight ticket, KTM-LUK, LUK-KTM for Guest & Nepali staff,
- All government taxes, National Park entry fees, TIMS & Climbing permits(Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- Service of Government Liaison officer with their salary, insurance, food and accommodation,
- All Sherpa staff and climbing team with their salary, insurance, food and accommodation,
- All equipment for trekking and climbing period,
- Generator or Solar panel at Base Camp for light and charging.
- Sat Phone available at Base Camp, but nominal charge for use.
- Emergency medical oxygen at Base Camp
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Drinks, bars, tips, Garbage deposit,
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Climbing Guide,
- Guest’s personal insurance,
- Personal expenses, any other unforeseen expenses.
- Services not mentioned herein