Helambu Trekking, specially designed off the trodden trail that highlights the calm and peaceful area for trekking and which are mostly famous for its mesmerizing natural beauty, captivating culture, and suitable climates. The Helambu Trek 10 Daysfollows classic Himalayan foothills trek route with plenty of dramatic rises and tumbling lineages. On this grand Helambu trekking is adventure where you can discover unchanged central Nepal (dense forests and traditional Buddhist villages with the mountain views which are genuinely inspiring). You pass through steep edges, villages Tamang , lush forests of rhododendron, conifers and oak forest and also through mountain cattle (yak and sheep )grazing on rich alpine pastures under the supervision of their herders.
Helambu Circuit Trek is easy trek to get from Kathmandu in a week, so it is consider best trip for those trekkers who do not have the long holiday in Nepal trip but wants to best out of it. The trail ofHelambu Trekstart from the climbs to the Shivapuri ridge from where gorgeous views of the central Himalayas can be seen. This Helambu Circuit Trek trail will take us to the Langtang National Park (this inhabits a wealth of rare birds, wildlife and unique plants and flowers). During the10 DaysHelambu trek, we will pass through remarkable villages of Kutumsang, Chisopani, and Sermathang with their spectacular panoramic views and the village of MelamchiGaon and Tarkeghyang.
Highlight of the Helambu Trek is the Sherpa village of Tarkeghyang that forms the focus of Helambu; amiable commune of farmers, yak herders and Sherpas (who are different of Khumbu region and have a unique culture). We go along the south edge through Sermathang, downhill to the river at Melamchi( the site of a mega-project to bring drinking water to Kathmandu through a series of tunnels). You will also experience the Yolmo culture of high mountains villages, marvel at views of lonely high mountains and watch fascinated as the farmers toil in the fields using manual tools and teams of water buffalo.
Helambu Trek 10 Days will take to villages with spectacular panoramic views including Ganesh Himal Massif, Langtang Himal, Roweling Range and distant views of peaks in the Everest region. With the diverse range of bright green valleys, dark rhododendron forests and distant horizons of snowy mountains, whichmake HelambuTrek 10 Days, anideal short trek for nature lover.
Highlights of Helambu Trek
- Typical old Tibetan villages
- Mind blowing Sherpa and Tamang cultures, traditions and rituals
- Brahmin and Chettri settlements
- Spectacular mountain views of Ganesh Himal and Langtang Lirung
- Langtang Region's specialty, the wonderful region blessed by the nature
- Villages like Chisapani, Melamchi, Kutumsang, Tarkeghyang, Sermathang and Helambu village
- Rhododendron and Oak Forests, Greenland, Green hills, typical villages, giant Bhotekoshi River, Indrawati River and surrounding mountain views are the best to observe from Helambu
- Ancient monasteries
- Spring Season is the best to discover the wild variety of flowers all around
- The traditional farming system