Nepal Tour with Sarangkot hiking is special tour for sunrise & sunset from here you can see panoramic view of Annapurna fishtail mountain. It is best place for tour. Here many visitors come due to it’s natural beauty.
This is a well-liked spot for surveillance the sunrise and sunset. It is also a village having comprehensive view of Nepal’s signature mountains which includes Dhaulagiri Nilgiri, Annapurna fishtail and manaslu.
Catching the first rays of sun and watching all the birds return to their nest at the end of the day is one of the rejuvenate experiences that can be captured here. Again, the distinctive aura that this view brings in one’s life is an invaluable life time. Art first you will travel to Pokhara. And we will go ahead to the hiking. In this hiking you will travel to the villages. You will also learn many more about Nepali culture. Also you hike in the hilly region so you will visit many more types of animal and birds. You will fill like you are stepping in the paradise.
Nepal Tour with Sarangkot hiking have many more highlights. Here are main highlight of it.
- Superb views of the Annapurna ranges
- Fishtail etc mountains
- beautiful sunset and sunrise on the Himalayas
Pick up from there then check in to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu.Our team member will be waiting outside the airport terminal a few meters from the exit door. Please check your name at Show card. He will bring you to hotel in Kathmandu. The drive from the airport to the hotel is around 20 minutes. After refreshment, we will brief your plan more visibly.
Population: -counted nationwide in AD. 2011, Kathmandu had households: 434344 & population: 1744240. Major Place to see: -BodhnathStupa, Pashupatinath, syombhunath, Kathmandu durbar square, patandurbar square, Bhaktapur durbar square etc.
The Bus journey will take 6 to 7 hours. Pokhara is set in a lovely valley at the foot of the Machapuchare so you get spectacular views of the mountains from all parts of the town. It is quite different then Kathmandu, it has plenty of scenic attractions and is close to the mountains. Here is some interesting short walks or bicycle rides in Pokhara, you can swim and canoe on Lake Phewa or just watch the last rays of the sun stream across the dip in the mountains that hold the lake. Along the lakeside road there is a continuous stretch of small hotels, restaurants and shops; it’s an area which still has a bit of the old hippy scene felt about it.
A small drive to Naudanda from hotel in pokhara then gentle flat hiking to Sarangkot. It is an easy trekking path along hill ridge to the solid settlement with mixed cultural groups. The vista is beautiful to the both of side the right side offers edge of Pokhara valley and Fewa Lake is remarkable with a Temple Island and hill side field terrace painting of vegetation. The view of snowcapped mountains is fantastic and the view of Pokhara valley also Splendor. In the evening can enjoy the sun set then overnight at their hotel.
We walk down to Pokhara after you have grazed the view of sunrise on Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan Ranges. There is an option too, can back by car. The path is steeply down to the bottom of the mountain to rich Pokhara city. Approximately two hours to down then to get hotel car will pick up you from the fine road.
Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty. Situated at an altitude of 827m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu valley, the city is known as a center of adventure with several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks. The serenity of lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them create an ambience of peace and magic. So today the city has not only become the starting point for most popular trekking and rafting destinations but also a place to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature.
The bus journey will take 5 to 6 hours. Here is flight to go Kathmandu too.
- Airport Pick and Drop via Private Transport
- One night stay at the hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast with twin sharing basic.
- Two night stay at the hotel in Pokhara including breakfast with twin sharing basic.
- All government taxes and Annapurna conservation entry fees.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara via Tourist Bus
- Pokhara to Kathmandu via Tourist Bus
- Required number of experienced English speaking guides and support staff (we pay for their daily wages, insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- 03 days porter wages and his insurances/meals/accommodation/equipment
- 03 days guide wages and his insurances/meals/accommodation/equipment
- Rescue arrangement in emergency situation & worst weather condition
- 02 nights Lodge accommodation during the trek on tea house services.
- Necessary ground transportation depending upon your request (via tourist bus or private vehicle).
- All the Ground Transport in Pokhara While trekking
- Trekking poles, sleeping bag/duffle bag (we provide these if necessary).
- Trekking maps.
- Rubbish disposal.
- PNT service charge and government taxes.
- All meals in Kathmandu and during trekking
- Tips to guides and support staff.
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies, such as ground transportation & Heli recue/medical/hospitalization. Medical etc).
- Your International flight ticket airfare
- Energetic chocolate/energy drinks/alcohol/mineral water/cigarettes/packing food snacks etc
- Additional medication for altitude sickness (Acetazolamide etc).
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses, such as Laundry/WIFI on trek/phone call
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Nepal entry visa fees which can get up on your arrival in Kathmandu airport
- Services not mentioned herein
Permit & Entry Fees:
It is compulsory to pay Everest National Park entry fee and TIMS card to trek in this area.
An emergency first aid kit is carried by the support staff at all times.
Accommodation and meals:
During tea house treks our guests pay for their food (breakfast/lunch/dinner) at the lodge while we provide guides/accommodation/necessary permit and transportation. It can be USD $25 per person each day for food (Lunch/dinner/breakfast)
Mineral waters are available at all stops during tea house treks. You can also use tap water if you choose to use water purification tablets.
Travel Insurance is mandatory for all clients who choose to trek or climb with us. The insurance should cover you in case of emergencies like accidents, altitude sickness and ambulance and helicopter rescue charges if required. Please carry a copy of your insurance papers while travelling in Nepal and do send us a copy as well. This will help us in making all the necessary arrangements in case of any sort of emergencies.
Best Season for Everest Panorama View Trek
- Spring : March – May
- Summer: June – August
- Autumn: September – November
- Winter: December – February
While there are no seasonal constraints on traveling to Nepal, different regions are best visited in different seasons. Once you inquire about any trekking itinerary we’ll email you regarding the best season for that particular trek.
Check-list of personal equipment:
- Good standard trekking boots
- Camping shoes/thongs
- Down Jacket
- Trekking trousers
- Shorts (both casual and for treks)
- Swim wear
- Sun Hat
- Woollen Hat
- Nylon Windbreaker
- Strong Rucksack
- Sleeping Bag
- Water Bottle
- Torch/headlamp (with spare batteries)
- Toilet paper
- Sun block
- Travel Towel
- Medication (cough medicine, throat soothers, water purification tablets)
- Camera & lenses
- Memory cards
- GPS Tracking Units may be helpful
- Book/music player/pack of cards
- A plastic bag for waste
- Energy/snack bars