Pokhara Mountain Biking Tour offers one of the most exciting experiences including its natural beauty, breathtaking mountain views, picturesque villages.
Our bicycle tour tries to capture its natural beauty, breathtaking mountain views, picturesque villages. Also we will gently roll to chains of hills with terraced fields of rice. Also we travel through subtropical forests and the unique outline of the Himalayas in just 5 days.
We start our adventure by biking to the Sarangkot, a popular tourist spot for the sunset and sunrise and end the trip and in five days trip. We cover almost all parts of Pokhara including Hemja, Tibetan Refugees Camp, British Gorkha’s Camp, Ghachok and Lhachok, Davis Fall, Kristi danda, Nirmal Pokhari, World Peace Pagoda, Begnas Lake & the popular spot of the Royal Trek – Kalikasthan.g the way. Also during mountain biking we will head to the forest and passes through the jungle, waterfalls, rivers, village and many more. In addition we will take first aid.
- World Peace Pagoda
- Begnas Lake
- Davis Fall
Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts, Overnight in Hotel
It will be about 7 hour drive through scenic road and 20 minute flight to stay overnight in hotel
Sarangkot is very popular for mountain scenery. Here you can see panoramic views of Annapurna (8091m/ 26,545ft), Manasalu (8165m/ 26,781ft), Ganesh Himal (7446m/ 24,422ft), Dhaulagiri (8167m/ 26,795ft), Machhapuchare (the sacred mountain) and biking back to hotel via Hemja. Overnight in Hotel.
Today we can go for biking Devi’s fall, Seti Gandaki (River Gorge), Gupteswar Gupha (Cave), Mahendra Gupha (Cave) Bindbyabasini Temple , Matepani Gumba (Buddhist Monastery) and other places, Overnight in Hotel
You can spend your watchful eyes for Shopping, evening join cultural show and Nepali dinner, overnight in Hotel.
Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and we can make shorter and longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
- Welcome & farewell dinner.
- Experience English speaking guide and support staff to carry your luggage (two guest = one porter (including their daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Accommodation & Meals (3 times a day) during the trek.
- Trekking maps,
- Trekking poles, sleeping bag (if necessary, we provide)
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Water & any kind of Drinks.
- Tips for guide and porters
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Additional medication for altitude sickness (Acetazolamide etc),
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein